Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Hat off to Moultrie Feeders.............. >

Hat off to Moultrie Feeders..............

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hat off to Moultrie Feeders..............

Old 03-07-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Hat off to Moultrie Feeders..............

I would like to say that it's a great thing that, some companies still stand behind their product. Awhile ago, the photocell went bad, and I called Moultrie to explain the problem. They told me they would send me the photocell, NO CHARGE!! Normally, they would have it sent to them for repair, but I have experience in this field. Well, yesterday I went to check out a feeder I put out after season, and the thing fell out of the tree! Well, the bottom was broke, so I called moutrie again. They told me that they would send me a replacement, NO CHARGE!! I would like to say,THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOULTRIE FEEDERS, for standing behind your products!!