Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 What is warm toes worth these days? >

What is warm toes worth these days?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

What is warm toes worth these days?

Old 12-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default What is warm toes worth these days?

I know I posted a month or so ago about this product but the web site wasn't up and running well then. It is now and I'd like an opinion on what you think about this product description as it is new and no one has tried it as yet. It's late in the season and probably too late for this product to see any field testing but next year could be the year a lot of you may want to try out something that will keep yor feet and toes warm while in your stand. If your mind isn't on your cold and aching toes, your hunt just has to be more productive and you stay more alert. Give it a look see and feedback is very welcome. Thanks guys.
BuddyBo
www.buddybo.com
Old 12-16-2005, 04:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: What is warm toes worth these days?

Not the newest idea in that department , but they look like they would work . How do they compare to competing products such as Arctic Shield Boot Blankets ? Are they for on stand only , or can you stalk wearing them ?
Old 12-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

Kevin, they are for on stand only and they are not nearly as large as Artic Shield. They sell for 29.95 and they work! You can roll em up and put them in your coat pocket when walking. Thanks for asking about them
Old 12-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Dominant Buck

You're welcome , I've been eyeing the Arctic Shields but they refuse to come down from $50 a pair .