Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

WI AKC Lab pups

Old 08-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default WI AKC Lab pups

AKC lab pups born to great hunters on 7/10/08. Sire is a big blocky yellow pointing lab with great drive on water and upland. Dam is a small fast working black with great energy and speed. No family historys of hip, elbow, or eye problems. Litter of 10 with both sexes of all 3 colors. 1 choc female, 2 choc males, 3 yellow males, 2 yellow females, and 1 black male and female. Pups ahve first shots and dews removed. Ready to go last week of August. $350-450

Old 08-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WI AKC Lab pups

ORIGINAL: wingchaser_labs
No family historys of hip, elbow, or eye problems.
Family history has little to do with these pups.
So, on the parents of this litter, do you have Hip or Elbow certifications? CNM? PRA? CERF? EIC?

Old 08-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been in pissin matches before about it (prolly with you) and certifications don't always mean anything either so thanks for your opinion and I'll leave it at that. WCL
Old 08-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

and certifications don't always mean anything either WCL
Please tell us more -- I'm always willing to learn.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen dogs with certifications get diagnosed with hip displaysia so I'll leave it at that. WCL
Old 08-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen dogs with certifications get diagnosed with hip displaysia so I'll leave it at that. WCL
So have I -- Hip dysplasia is a multifactorial disease. It's genetic, but there are other influencing factors. I can quote you the exact percentage of the odds of dysplasia are for every OFA rating combination possible --- Can you?
How about CNM ---- There is a test that is 100% accurate. There is a test for PRA that is 100% accurate.

Don't come to a battle of wits if you're unarmed.

Old 08-12-2008, 03:54 AM
Fork Horn

maybe he's too scared to argue with his wife so he come on here to relieve stress. Get a hobby.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't care about your percentages. I know my dogs and I know there is no problems in them for as many generations as I and past generation owners know (who I know very well). My dogs and their history have proven to be 100% free of problems.A certified dogs owner can say my dog is certified yet in apast generation have problems yet the pups are sold certified so in my opinion thats BS. If thats not good enough for you I really don't give a ****. Back off and go worry about bigger issues in this world rather than a family of dogs you know nothing about. Thanks and I'd appreciate it if you would stay off my threads. You did your job of making someone you know nothing about look like an idiotand ruin their post so thanks and have a good day. I'm not one of those people who is breeding crap dogs so enough is enough and get over it. WCL
Old 08-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Doc E

Don't come to a battle of wits if you're unarmed.

I didn'tchallenge youto a battle of wits thank you very much Doc(BUSH).
Old 08-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

1. I don't care about your percentages.

2. I know my dogs and I know there is no problems in them for as many generations as I and past generation owners know (who I know very well).

3. My dogs and their history have proven to be 100% free of problems.

4. Back off and go worry about bigger issues in this world rather than a family of dogs you know nothing about. Thanks and I'd appreciate it if you would stay off my threads.

5. You did your job of making someone you know nothing about look like an idiotand ruin their post so thanks and have a good day.

6. I'm not one of those people who is breeding crap dogs so enough is enough and get over it. WCL
1. Just like you don't care to have proof of what you're saying.

2. So that means you must be a Veterinary Opthalmologist --- A CERF exam (looking in the eyes)is the only way that Retinal Folds can be discovered (among other genetic eye diseases). When it comes to CNM & EIC there are three possibilities :
1.) Affected (exhibits the disease) 2.) Carrier (you don't know without the genetic testing) 3.) Clear (you also don't know without testing).
So, if one of your dogs is a Carrier, and is bred to a Clear, 25% of those pups will carry the defect -- and in the futurewhen they are bred to another carrier, 25% of those pups will be Affected, 25% will be Carriers and 50% will be Clear.................... Without Testing, YOU DO NOT KNOW !
3. History proves NOTHING ! There have been thousands of dogs bred because their "history" -------- And that's exactly why there are so many genetic diseases in Labs....... You are part of that problem !
4. I believe that proper breeding practices are important. It's quite easy to see that you don't........... Once you won this site or become a Moderator, I'll post wherever I think I can be of assistance to dog people.
5. He made himself look like an idiot ---- and now you are doing the same.
6. Once again, I say YOU DO NOT KNOW without proper testing (animal husbandry). And once again, I say, "Don't come to a battle fo wits if you're unarmed".............. I have facts, you have hopes that could turn out to be nightmares.

Quick Reply: WI AKC Lab pups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.