Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line >

Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Old 05-25-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Stella Is a charcoal Regesistered Lab,I have DNA and Papers on her. She is Young and learning very quickly. As of right now she is Kennel trained, House Broke, No trained, Leash and lead trained, sit,Retrieve to hand every time no matter what obsticle. She is truly an amazing retriever. She retrieves in water and swims every day because i live on a lake and have a Chessie. I wish i could keep her but i just cant handle three dogs. She is unlike most Charcoal because she is bred for hunting and a pointing lab. We have donesomestarter bird work with quail and pheasants but i have plans to send them to school as soon asthe trainercan takethem.She has been pointing ever since beforeI purchased her. I have her littermate which is a silver female and I personally think that the Charcoal is smarter. For serious interest only, $2,250, Pictures and pedigreeavailable. I suggest that you call her breeder, I can give you his name and number also. She hasa 100% health warranty from the breeder for hips and all as long as not bred in first 2 years. She comes from a line of Kellogg labs.This dog has beensocialized extremely well and is great in the house and around the people.She just wantsto please. If Bred with a silver shewill throw silver and charcoal pups.She is from one of the only pointing CharcoalSilver lines that you will find in the country and it shows in how well she takes to training and her natural ability. They point at everything.He will know more. I just know that this dog willperform and i can send youvideosof her working. NWkansaswhitetails@gmail.com, Call 334-398-1789
Old 05-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Huh?
Registered as Charcoal ? ?

Labs are registered as Black, Chocolate or Yellow ONLY.
The dog might be charcoal colored ("silver") but it IS NOT registered as Charcoal.

Old 05-25-2007, 07:29 PM

Default RE: Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

I never said that she was registered as a charcoal. So why are you putting words in my mouth?
Old 05-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cwgtahoe

Stella Is a charcoal Regesistered Lab,
Old 05-26-2007, 06:42 AM

Excuse my lack of a comma. You really have nothing to do better than proof read my post. You need to get a life. You always have to comment on everything, you just like to hear yourself talk.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just keepin' everything honest.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Spike

I'm now starting to realize how Doc E got to be a lifetime member, you pretty much hit the nail on the head cwgtahoe, somebody needs to get a life, a real job, a family, or just something to do other than to hear himself talk. This made me realize that just because he likes to hear himself talk, doesnt mean that he's listening to what he says otherwise he'd soon realize that his little slogan he has on his posts is true of himself and himself only. Guys like Doc take the fun out of the forums for everybody else and I wish there was some sort of regulation on stupidity on these forums.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: franken_jj

I'm now starting to realize how Doc E got to be a lifetime member, you pretty much hit the nail on the head cwgtahoe, somebody needs to get a life, a real job, a family, or just something to do other than to hear himself talk. This made me realize that just because he likes to hear himself talk, doesnt mean that he's listening to what he says otherwise he'd soon realize that his little slogan he has on his posts is true of himself and himself only. Guys like Doc take the fun out of the forums for everybody else and I wish there was some sort of regulation on stupidity on these forums.
That would be LIFE member, not LIFETIME Member. Good job of reading there buddy. You've been a member for 13 days and you know all about folks who post dontcha. What a sad individual you must be.

Are these forums just to be for fun or are they to pass on ideas and information and help and advice?

I'll bet you have a charcoal registered dog too.

I have a Fox Red Yellow Pointing Lab ---- but I'm honest, he's registered as a Yellow Labrador Retreiver..............I ain't trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

Please repeat my signature line 100 times sonny boy.

Old 05-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Doc E

I'll bet you have a charcoal registered dog too.
OH My !! How could I have forgotten. You're franken jj -- the guy who is selling Point Lab (not pointing lab) pups real cheap because the parents have no health certifications.
Maybe you should repeat my signature line 200 times instead of the 100 times that I originally suggested.

Do either of you guys actually hunt? Do you give your dogs the privelage of running in Hunt Tests or Field Tests? Or do you just hunt a couple weekends a year and then sell puppies the rest of the time?

Old 05-26-2007, 07:07 PM

Mother ****er i hunt more days than you stay awake in a year. That is all that i do, I lease 15000 acresin KS and NE and travel all over the world hunting in places that you will never see on TV. So before you start to talk **** know your facts

Quick Reply: Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.