Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line >

Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Old 08-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

ORIGINAL: littleriver23

It is worse then people breeding dogs without health clearances.

I really don't care who this pisses off. It is the truth and you all know it down deep. You also wish you had the breeding knowledge you should have to even let a male dip his pickle in your females.

I am not trying to lecture anyone at all. I am simply trying to help you out a little when it comes to breeding dogs from and breed.

I know you are probably going to take this as my jumping all over your butt, I assure you that is not my intention.
Trust me when I say that a lot of folks on this forum (like the originator of this thread and others)don't like to hear the truth.
Great post by the way, but you are preaching to the deaf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See below:

Thanks for your response to Doc. He hassles me every time I post on here as well. Look at every Lab add and you will see he does the same to everybody. He goes into everyone's add just to create problems

Old 08-10-2007, 08:56 PM

Default RE: Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Hey littleriver, i think that you got a little carried away. I talked to you several times about your GSP's and was interested in buying one until i realized that your dogs breeding was out dated and merely average among the Quality of dogs that i looked at. I would give them a 4 out of 10. 1 being lap house dog that isnt very smart. You also wanted several hundred dollars more for the Black and whites which were not even recognized 10 years ago. .I feel that you are one of these breeders that is a dog factory.You sound kinda hypocritical to me but i know how people just like to hear themselves talk. I myself like smaller operations that are more focused on quality and rarity. Thesesilvers are head turners and regardless of what yall say i will be able to sell the pups for 1500- 2000 a piece. I feel that the people who lash out are somewhat envious that someone is getting that kind of money for a dog that is silver. Bottom line is that i am and there is nothing that you can do about it. So everytime you read this and your blood pressure goes up just know that your pissing in the wind. Noone really care and i definately dont. Have a good weekend and good luck this season. If anyone needs any info on Silvers or Charc's email and i would be glad to tell you what i know and have learned about these beautiful and hard to find dogs. The ones that hunt are especially hard to find.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

cwqtahoe

You should feel very very proud of yourself.