HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line
Old 08-10-2007, 08:56 PM
cwgtahoe

Default RE: Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

Hey littleriver, i think that you got a little carried away. I talked to you several times about your GSP's and was interested in buying one until i realized that your dogs breeding was out dated and merely average among the Quality of dogs that i looked at. I would give them a 4 out of 10. 1 being lap house dog that isnt very smart. You also wanted several hundred dollars more for the Black and whites which were not even recognized 10 years ago. .I feel that you are one of these breeders that is a dog factory.You sound kinda hypocritical to me but i know how people just like to hear themselves talk. I myself like smaller operations that are more focused on quality and rarity. Thesesilvers are head turners and regardless of what yall say i will be able to sell the pups for 1500- 2000 a piece. I feel that the people who lash out are somewhat envious that someone is getting that kind of money for a dog that is silver. Bottom line is that i am and there is nothing that you can do about it. So everytime you read this and your blood pressure goes up just know that your pissing in the wind. Noone really care and i definately dont. Have a good weekend and good luck this season. If anyone needs any info on Silvers or Charc's email and i would be glad to tell you what i know and have learned about these beautiful and hard to find dogs. The ones that hunt are especially hard to find.