Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Looking for  ACE Lab for stud  Northern Idaho >

Looking for ACE Lab for stud Northern Idaho

Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Looking for ACE Lab for stud Northern Idaho

Old 01-05-2006, 10:40 PM

Default Looking for ACE Lab for stud Northern Idaho

Looking for a Black AKC UkC Lab for stud service in the Northern Idaho-Eastern Washington-Western Montana area. Looking for aretreiving machinewith similar pedigree to my bitch.
[email protected]

Old 01-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Looking for ACE Lab for stud Northern Idaho

Very nice pedigreeGood luck on finding a stud dog.
I notice that Honcho is a great great grandfather. There is a very small chance that honcho passed Myopathy(centronuclear myopathy)on (nobody knows for sure yet), but it would be a good idea to have both your dog and the stud tested for CNM.

I also noticed that there are two Trieven great grandmothers and one Trieven great great grandmother. Does your female show any signs of pointing?

Too bad you're looking for a Black only. My dog (Fox Red Yellar) is Black factored (eeBB). If your dog isn't yellow factored, breeding your dog to mine would result in all Black pups. If your dog is yellow factored, then about 1/4 would be yella and 3/4 would be black.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc E

Very nice pedigreeGood luck on finding a stud dog.
I notice that Honcho is a great great grandfather. There is a very small chance that honcho passed Myopathy(centronuclear myopathy)on (nobody knows for sure yet), but it would be a good idea to have both your dog and the stud tested for CNM.

I also noticed that there are two Trieven great grandmothers and one Trieven great great grandmother. Does your female show any signs of pointing?

Too bad you're looking for a Black only. My dog (Fox Red Yellar) is Black factored (eeBB). If your dog isn't yellow factored, breeding your dog to mine would result in all Black pups. If your dog is yellow factored, then about 1/4 would be yella and 3/4 would be black.

Thanks Doc. I originally had black or yellow and went back and edited it. Yellow is my second favorite color. Are you looking for a pup? What does your stud weigh? My dog is small. She is theonly one we kept when we move from Virginia.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Casey is 26.5" at the shoulder. His winter weight is 86-87 and his summer weight is 82-83. He is a Fox Red Yellar, and he points. He got his first title (SR) at 16 months of age -- got his WR one year later and got his MHR last April. He is invited to run (and will run)in the NAHRA Master National Invitational (May in Colorado). He is primarily our Hunting Dog, but in the "off season", he runs in NAHRA Field tests and HRC Hunt Tests.

His hips are OFA Good, Elbows Normal and he is CERF clear.

This pic was taken in June '04 (he has quite a few more ribbons now).

He hunts both fur and feathers. His favorite bird to retrieveis a big ol' pizzed off Honker.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Typical Buck

great pedigree. ace is a really awsome bloodline i have hi in both my female and my young male. i live in illinois though
Old 01-07-2006, 12:01 AM

Great lookin Lab Doc!
Old 01-15-2006, 11:08 AM

ttt