Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Introduce myself

Old 04-01-2015, 01:40 AM
JW
Super Moderator

This thread is closed. It has been forwarded to Administration for editing based on rule violations.
JW
Old 04-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

JW forwarded this thread to other mods with a request for anybody to moderate it as he was on the road with his cell phone (hopefully doing something fun).

Four members have had their posts edited with a warning. Please review your posts and notice the parts missing as they were violations of the rules. If you cannot remember what you posted and I removed, please PM (Private Message) me as I saved a copy and can furnish it to you (via PM).

HNI provides several forums like this one where hunters can discuss hunting related topics (depending on which forum you're in) and share and learn from each other. It's a place where hunters can post with other hunters and enjoy the camaraderie. HNI (HuntingNet) expects that hunters are not always going to agree on everything as different people have different ways of doing things, have different life experiences and, frankly, different learning curves, etc.

If you disagree with another member, you are free to post that you disagree and why you disagree. You don't get to tell them they are less smarter or attack the other member in any way. Think of it as being similar to you teaching a new hunter about something. This isn't boot camp or some other "class" where you get to be sarcastic or condescending to that other member. This is HNI where you can choose to share your knowledge, experiences and wisdom, or not.

No member who joins HNI has chosen to place themselves in some kind of boot camp experience here so they are not very likely to appreciate such a teaching method, not to mention that it violates HNI rules. If those rules stick in your craw, you have one of two choices to make. Either obey the rules or leave. Although the "discipline" at HNI is progressive (warnings, then temp bans and finally a permaban), it is enforced.

I am always open to PMs and am willing to discuss practically anything in said PMs. But as a moderator, I cannot and will not allow members to violate the rules. Four of you have a choice to make. The way you decide to post from now on will be pretty clear for me as to what choice you've made. I hope each of you chooses to stick around as each of you has a lot to bring to the table. Hopefully this closes the matter and the situation is resolved. The topic is now open again.

CalHunter