Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

hogs in butler alabama

Old 05-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Spike

Default hogs in butler alabama

i want to hunt wild hogs in butler alabama cause thats were my camp and hunting area is. and up there hogs can be hunted year round with no bag limit. a few years ago a couple of guys killed a 250lb hog in my patch. and a few years later a black bear had wondered up to butler alabama from another area in alabama. the bear is tagged and i think hes moved on cause its been a year since anyones seen him. he ate hunters deer cause one hunter found nothing but the head and neck left of the deer he shot. others found their deer drugg up a hill with a ball of fluff missing from them. so what im trying to get at is do youthink the black bear ran off or killed our boar population. cause we havent had sightings or reports of any hogs for a couple of years.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Spike

Default RE: hogs in butler alabama

uh nahh