Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Need a HOG outfitter!!

Old 12-03-2007, 07:26 PM
jch

Default Need a HOG outfitter!!

My 10 yr old son is driving me insane to shoot a hog. We live in North Alabama and are not opposed to driving as far as Texas. Anybody out there know of a good outfitter in the East half Texas? I would prefer it be a package that includes lodging and food, but does not have to be. Thanks for any help.

Chris
Old 12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Need a HOG outfitter!!

Why would you have to leave Bama? There are lots of hog places there.. Just do an engine search. I saw quite a few of them. Just surf a little and see what tickles your fancy.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:05 AM
jch

I have looked around in AL but the cost is alot more than most Texas outfitters, and theamount of animalsare no where near the same.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: jch

My 10 yr old son is driving me insane to shoot a hog. We live in North Alabama and are not opposed to driving as far as Texas. Anybody out there know of a good outfitter in the East half Texas? I would prefer it be a package that includes lodging and food, but does not have to be. Thanks for any help.

Chris
Sendm.t.handsa PM......He's an avid hunter in N. AL

Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: jch

Chris
Sendm.t.handsa PM......He's an avid hunter in N. AL

That's right,I forgot about good ole brother Kieth!!! Goodidea.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:51 AM

Check out our website under trusted outfitters. We have direct links to outfitters from all over. You should be very happy.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:30 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bigboar23

Check out our website under trusted outfitters. We have direct links to outfitters from all over. You should be very happy.
Hey Ed, where you been?
Old 12-09-2007, 07:04 AM

BUSY as a person can be. I got just enough time to keep up and haven't had too much time to post. Razorback's gonna have a brand new site coming for the new year. Its' beingcompletely re done and will be better than ever. Been putting a lot of time into that and trying to get a day or two of hunting for myself! LOL!!! I'll be stoppin by a lot more now that things are rolling a little better.Thanks for asking REB!
Old 12-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bigboar23

BUSY as a person can be. I got just enough time to keep up and haven't had too much time to post. Razorback's gonna have a brand new site coming for the new year. Its' beingcompletely re done and will be better than ever. Been putting a lot of time into that and trying to get a day or two of hunting for myself! LOL!!! I'll be stopping by a lot more now that things are rolling a little better.Thanks for asking REB!
I was on Southern Hog Hunting, but unsubscribed about a week ago!
Old 12-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

Hello you want a outfitter in North west Georgia. Pure European wild boar hunts .Will be opening October 1 2008. Big Boars call 706-936-3123