HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hogs and Exotics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics-73/)
-   -   Need a HOG outfitter!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics/220811-need-hog-outfitter.html)

jch 12-03-2007 07:26 PM

Need a HOG outfitter!!

My 10 yr old son is driving me insane to shoot a hog. We live in North Alabama and are not opposed to driving as far as Texas. Anybody out there know of a good outfitter in the East half Texas? I would prefer it be a package that includes lodging and food, but does not have to be. Thanks for any help.

Chris

The Rev 12-03-2007 08:29 PM

RE: Need a HOG outfitter!!

Why would you have to leave Bama? There are lots of hog places there.. Just do an engine search. I saw quite a few of them. Just surf a little and see what tickles your fancy.

jch 12-04-2007 07:05 AM

I have looked around in AL but the cost is alot more than most Texas outfitters, and theamount of animalsare no where near the same.

Rebel Hog 12-04-2007 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: jch

My 10 yr old son is driving me insane to shoot a hog. We live in North Alabama and are not opposed to driving as far as Texas. Anybody out there know of a good outfitter in the East half Texas? I would prefer it be a package that includes lodging and food, but does not have to be. Thanks for any help.

Chris
Sendm.t.handsa PM......He's an avid hunter in N. AL

The Rev 12-04-2007 02:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: jch

Chris
Sendm.t.handsa PM......He's an avid hunter in N. AL

That's right,I forgot about good ole brother Kieth!!! Goodidea.

bigboar23 12-09-2007 05:51 AM

Check out our website under trusted outfitters. We have direct links to outfitters from all over. You should be very happy.

Rebel Hog 12-09-2007 06:30 AM

ORIGINAL: bigboar23

Check out our website under trusted outfitters. We have direct links to outfitters from all over. You should be very happy.
Hey Ed, where you been?:)

bigboar23 12-09-2007 07:04 AM

BUSY as a person can be. I got just enough time to keep up and haven't had too much time to post. Razorback's gonna have a brand new site coming for the new year. Its' beingcompletely re done and will be better than ever. Been putting a lot of time into that and trying to get a day or two of hunting for myself! LOL!!! I'll be stoppin by a lot more now that things are rolling a little better.Thanks for asking REB!

Rebel Hog 12-09-2007 07:33 AM

ORIGINAL: bigboar23

BUSY as a person can be. I got just enough time to keep up and haven't had too much time to post. Razorback's gonna have a brand new site coming for the new year. Its' beingcompletely re done and will be better than ever. Been putting a lot of time into that and trying to get a day or two of hunting for myself! LOL!!! I'll be stopping by a lot more now that things are rolling a little better.Thanks for asking REB!
I was on Southern Hog Hunting, but unsubscribed about a week ago!

teejarrardjr 12-14-2007 03:26 PM

Hello you want a outfitter in North west Georgia. Pure European wild boar hunts .Will be opening October 1 2008. Big Boars call 706-936-3123