Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Monster Pig- Legit or not? >

Monster Pig- Legit or not?

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Monster Pig- Legit or not?

Old 05-26-2007, 10:01 PM

Default RE: Monster Pig- Legit or not?

There is more "photoshopped" pictures on www.monsterpig.com. I really can't beleive you guys lol you all crack me up.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

in the picture of Jamison and the pig alone, it looks like Jamison is sqwatting next to the tree which appears to be atleast 10 feet behind the pig. no doubt that they did a good job at making the pig look bigger than it is by the angles of the photographs. what kills me is on the website that AmateurHunter44857 seems to be promoting, they are trying to sell posters and other merchandise of the pig...lol. by reading AmateurHunter44857's posts, i'm wondering how much he's making off this
Old 05-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Compare what the size of the gun looks like. The one with just the kid "leaning" on the hog has the gun looking mighty small next to that hog. Then look at the pic with father and son sitting behind the hog. In the second pic the gun is on the hogs head and looks much larger. Yes, its a large hog it is also a large load of hog slop!
Old 05-27-2007, 08:22 AM

The funny thing is that those photos are real. Yall always assume that someone is photo shopping everything. I could have shot that pig for 1000 dollars had i wanted to. Theguy who does these hunts told me they had trapped him and he wouldnt be around long becausethe fence wouldnt be able to stop him. He is real but was trpped before the kid shot him. they take these pigs from that plantation and put them in a 160 acres fence and let them shoot them. I think itsBS and no sport to it but those places are for another breed of hunter. A lazy one. The guys who do these hunts are Southeast Trophy hunters and it should be called southeast Can hunters.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have no doubt the pig is real but has been ''edited'' to look bigger.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

in the picture of Jamison and the pig alone, it looks like Jamison is sqwatting next to the tree which appears to be atleast 10 feet behind the pig. no doubt that they did a good job at making the pig look bigger than it is by the angles of the photographs. what kills me is on the website that AmateurHunter44857 seems to be promoting, they are trying to sell posters and other merchandise of the pig...lol. by reading AmateurHunter44857's posts, i'm wondering how much he's making off this
For your information i'm not making any money off of that site, if you would have taken 3 seconds to read the site or any news reports about the pig you would have read his father set the site up. I'm only promoting the site because these posters on here who have a fettish with calling every picture they see of a big animal "photoshopped" wanted more than one picture and so i gave them an outlet to see the pictures. Now maybe you can quit making yourself look like a fool.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: little-d

here is a different picture, for scale his dad weighs right at 400#.

now maybe its just me but does any one else thinks its ear looks more like a horn then an ear...? maybe a cape bufflo pic made to look like a pig thats just what it looks like to me...
Old 05-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cwgtahoe

The funny thing is that those photos are real. Yall always assume that someone is photo shopping everything. I could have shot that pig for 1000 dollars had i wanted to. Theguy who does these hunts told me they had trapped him and he wouldnt be around long becausethe fence wouldnt be able to stop him. He is real but was trpped before the kid shot him. they take these pigs from that plantation and put them in a 160 acres fence and let them shoot them. I think itsBS and no sport to it but those places are for another breed of hunter. A lazy one. The guys who do these hunts are Southeast Trophy hunters and it should be called southeast Can hunters.
how many miles can you get out of 160 acres? they said they followed the hog 2 miles after it was shot.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now there is anEVEN LARGER pig out there. This one has been located but not shot - yet. But it is confirmed that there will NEVER be a bigger pig than this one!

Check it out foryourself with this exclusive photo..........

Old 05-28-2007, 04:11 PM

Is it common to hunt in cargo shorts and a polo where this picture was taken?

Quick Reply: Monster Pig- Legit or not?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.