Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Monster Pig- Legit or not? >

Monster Pig- Legit or not?

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Monster Pig- Legit or not?

Old 05-29-2007, 02:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Monster Pig- Legit or not?

when hunt'n in pens, it don't matter what you wear....
Old 05-29-2007, 09:03 AM

They must have just run in circles chasing that big bastard in the pen. If you take three of the dads and put him side by side the pigs pans out. Thats not a horn you idiot, it a ear on a damn 1100 pound pig.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:20 PM

yeah, i can see where you guys are coming from on the photoshoppingbut some of the stuff you guys are saying is just retarded, its ear looking like a horn, its a photoshopped cape buffalo, seriously, its ear is just laying of like a normal dead hogs ear would, maybe if you would REALLY look closely at it you would notice that
Old 05-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

Now there is anEVEN LARGER pig out there. This one has been located but not shot - yet. But it is confirmed that there will NEVER be a bigger pig than this one!

Check it out foryourself with this exclusive photo..........

ROTFLBMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

ORIGINAL: cwgtahoe

The funny thing is that those photos are real. Yall always assume that someone is photo shopping everything. I could have shot that pig for 1000 dollars had i wanted to. Theguy who does these hunts told me they had trapped him and he wouldnt be around long becausethe fence wouldnt be able to stop him. He is real but was trpped before the kid shot him. they take these pigs from that plantation and put them in a 160 acres fence and let them shoot them. I think itsBS and no sport to it but those places are for another breed of hunter. A lazy one. The guys who do these hunts are Southeast Trophy hunters and it should be called southeast Can hunters.
how many miles can you get out of 160 acres? they said they followed the hog 2 miles after it was shot.

the Hog was killed at Lost Creek Plantation, here's the website if you wish to look.
http://www.lostcreekplantation.com

I live less than 30mins from where this hog was killed and know the owner and his father. they have a total of 2500 acres, NONE OF WHICH IS HIGH FENCED!

They are outstanding people in the county and have lived here all of their lives.

Old 05-30-2007, 04:47 AM
Fork Horn

If none of it is high fenced... then explain the "Preserve Hog Hunts" please.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:35 AM

Thats bs, The pig was trapped at lost creek, taken to a pen, and then shot by a little kid. ill send you the email that the guy who puts these hunts on sent me asking if i wanted to pay 1000 to kill it. Ive known about this damn pig 2 weeks before it even got shot, THIS PIG ISNT EVEN THE STATE RECORD!!!. The record is just over 1200 i think. Ill see if i can copy and paste, if not PM and i will email it to you.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

i was looking at the photo more closly and i am sorry the dirt on the ear made it look like a horn(srry old comp.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:43 AM

I found my reply to his email and it was on 4/30/07 so he sent me the email on the 29th and they had it sold by the 30th. I think that they undercharged for that big bastard. I would never shoot a pen animal but diffeternt stroke for different lazy ass folks.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: cwgtahoe

I would never shoot a pen animal but diffeternt stroke for different lazy ass folks.
and THAT is what is wrong with us.... all of us, as hunters need to stop the BS namecalling when it comes to our sport. There may be some aspects of it that you do not approve, but we need to support ALL legal aspects of our tradition.

I am a trad bowhunter, prefer to utilize my trad gear vs the compound... but I do not look down upon my brethren who do utilize the compound, nor do I look down upon you that utilize crossbows... all are legal.

Just because one wants obtain thier meat via shooting it themselves and butchering, doesn't mean they are lazy.

Quick Reply: Monster Pig- Legit or not?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.