Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Interested in hog hunting

Old 01-20-2006, 06:48 PM

Default Interested in hog hunting

Well im interested in boar hunting but there is no where around here to hunt them. The nearest place is a place in SC called grahams turnout anyone ever been there boar hunting. If so let me know how they are and a little of what i can excpect on this hunt with them.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Interested in hog hunting

ORIGINAL: Turkeyman1

Well im interested in boar hunting but there is no where around here to hunt them. The nearest place is a place in SC called grahams turnout anyone ever been there boar hunting. If so let me know how they are and a little of what i can excpect on this hunt with them.

T-man, get with TnHoundman. He's from eastern TN and is a hog hunter that guides other hunters for a fee in TN.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:25 AM

come to india for wildlife tours,camps safaris in sanchutures&reserves.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Turkeyman,

I am booked for Graham's Turnout for the end of Feb. I will let you know how it is. I have filmed for a tv show in TN a couple of times on Pig hunts. We filmed at Cumberland Mountain Hunting Lodge and Ken Moody's Clarkrange hunting lodge. I enjoyed both, but Ken Moody was a real good guy. Some of his stories of Africa are unreal. Both of these are near Clarkrange, TN in between Nashville and Knoxville, north of rt40.

Good Luck,
Mike
Old 01-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

We travel to Texas & Oklahoma (usually 13-14 hr. drive) & have a blasr. Ken Moody has always had good reports for his hog hunting.
We like Shiloh Bowhunting, Stonewall, Ok. They have stands & feeders placed on their property. It is lots of fun for sure.
Good Luck.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:04 PM

hey reb i lost my password and had to create a new account to get back going. shoot me a pm if you want a hog hunt in tn we'll work something out for ya.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: gitrbayed

hey reb i lost my password and had to create a new account to get back going. shoot me a pm if you want a hog hunt in tn we'll work something out for ya.

Hey thanks Cuz! My wife's family is from Western NC andmost of her family are hunters. I have no problem if I wanted to hunt Bear, Hogs or Deer.

I had a phoneconversation with TNhoundman when I was up there in June and then I alsowent back in Oct.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Rebel, what part of the state do you hunt hogs in?
Old 01-26-2006, 01:49 PM

reb the hunt thing was to the guys wanting to hunt i know from our conversation that you can't handle it like you used to you are our sorce of info.
but anyone wanting a quality hog hunt in or around tennessee can send me a pm or email or if you're adventurous go to my website and give me a call. i know most of the places that are currently operating hog hunts and can point you in the dirrection where you'll get the best bang for your buck. i'm currently guideing for tn extreme hunting adventures when i've got time the reason i guide for them is they are honost and don't feed people full of bs about how things are done there.i've yet to have a hunter leave there unhappy. as a matter of fact most are thirlled and return for more boar hunting fun.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:21 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Garminator

Hey Rebel, what part of the state do you hunt hogs in?

I quit hunting hogs in 2000 and started hunting deer.
I hunted Tampa(Hillsborough county for 20yrs),Cross City(Dixie county for 10yrs),Perry(Taylor county for 15yrs). All them years with dogs!