Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 THIS is gun safety. (DEA Agent) >

THIS is gun safety. (DEA Agent)

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

THIS is gun safety. (DEA Agent)

Old 03-19-2005, 12:45 AM

Default RE: THIS is gun safety. (DEA Agent)

Well that is amazing, how can the USA allow such a person to be a DEA officer, it seems that officer took some drug before going into that class, he cant even talk well. I dont think he felt the shot anyway he was more scared than the class after the bang, at least i woul since i would think im going to lose my job or worst if the nobody else is hurt.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THIS is gun safety. (DEA Agent)

Man this thing is making it's rounds. Believe it or not. This was on the Local Fox News last night.They didn't show the complete video,but showed the gun discharging and this Gomer limping around.I personally think this is a Hoax.If he was really shot like shown he would done allot more them being calm and limping around.I sure didn't see anyone come to his aid.Chalk it up to BS. and go on.

Ruger Redhawk