Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 The deal of deals/for the set of extra eyes >

The deal of deals/for the set of extra eyes

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

The deal of deals/for the set of extra eyes

Old 02-17-2005, 03:20 AM

Default The deal of deals/for the set of extra eyes

Gentleman,sometimes one cannot read into advertizing,of what is the product. I bought a beatiful set of binocs,that advertized a range finder. Yes it wasn,t a range filnder it was a world filnder. I thought it was a dilgital,but it was a dial type. Me being a od man i don,t hunt with my glasses,as i would have to use them with this set of binocs. Never used them after i got them. They are NIB. They are Marine waterproof, wilth a range finder system to 3.5 miles. They are tasco Model Offshore 36,7x50.They have also a built in 360 degree compass within them when you look through them iln the day. Pick them up and look just like a regular pair and thecompass is iln the bottom of your sight plain. It also has a battery system to see the compass at night. Check it out with ANY outlet that sells this model. Like CABELOS and others. A $250 set of prime binocs. Wifes in Hospital,plus sellling a lot of other stuff. Will let them go for $150 plus you pay shipping,or best offer. Guaranteed what il saild as for quality. Never used. Contact Me pm or on this message board,for im new and don,t know if i can give my emaill add out. pleaase guys i need the money and you won,t go wrong. vangunsmith.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:35 PM

Default RE: The deal of deals/for the set of extra eyes

I'll give you $45.00 for them.
Old 02-24-2005, 10:06 PM

I'll give you $45.00 for them
First, you try and trade a $100 bow for a $600 bow/gun package. Now you are offering this guy $45 when he has listed a great price of $150. Stop wasting peoples time.
Old 02-25-2005, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

First, you try and trade a $100 bow for a $600 bow/gun package. Now you are offering this guy $45 when he has listed a great price of $150. Stop wasting peoples time.
DITTO! Thats the reason i didn't reply to the post from kohl on the gun/bow package, i took it as a joke!

By the way, $150 is an excellent price on that item, you shouldn't have any trouble selling it.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:09 PM

sounds like a great deal-i'm not sure what a dial-up range finder is or how it works- can someone explain it more??
Old 03-27-2005, 03:07 PM

It has a calilbration ring by one lens and match it up with the calilbration markers inside the binocs. great ones if your want them. contact me at [email protected]