Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Deals

Old 12-26-2004, 06:46 PM

Default Deals

How about a forum where we can post deals, sales, and other bargins for our fellow hunters to use and save $ with. Simple things such as Basspro had a sale on gorilla tree stands. Or SWFA (riflescopes.com) has Luepold VX2 3-9X50 scope for $350, shipped with free base and rings or other item.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:43 PM

Default RE: Deals

That's a great idea. every once in a while you'll see posts in forums where people tell of deals they found or whatever, it would be great to get all those grouped up in one forum. I think it could really end up being one of the most hit places cause of people looking to save a bit of $$$
Old 01-10-2005, 03:48 PM

i agree with that i will be a great place it will help the buisnesses and the hunters
Old 01-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you happen to run into a good deal on some gear or hunts, feel free to post it in the Forum where that gear would be used. For example - a good deal on a rifle scope would go into the Guns or perhaps the Deer Hunting Forum. A good deal on arrow shafts would go in the Bowhunting Forum.

We have enough forums as it is, if we had a new one for every topic it would be impossible to keep track of everything.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just a thought. What if we could form a co-op. Buying in bulk. I can't think of how it would be set up but the idea could be good for both parties, the buyer and the seller. Let's say someone knows a shop that they have been treated very well by. I'm sure they would like to sell a large quanity of some thing and could give a break on the cost. A small shop might not ever get such a large order like that on there own and we could help keep good vendors in business and save a few bucks.
Old 02-18-2005, 01:12 AM

Try Out Gear Reviews