Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Awesome deal into Unbelieveable deal >

Awesome deal into Unbelieveable deal

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Awesome deal into Unbelieveable deal

Old 01-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default Awesome deal into Unbelieveable deal

Some of you may remember that I got a great deal on a Triumph from my local Wally world for $275 a couple weeks back. Well, I check back in and they lowered the price to $225 and had one in stock. So I drove home and got my receipt and returned to the store. I went to the Service desk and they said "price matches" were good for only 7 days. I told them that no where on the receipt nor the return rules behind her said anything about that. I asked to speak to a manager. She made a phone call and spoke to someone explaining the situation. The manager advised her to go ahead and do the adjustment "this time" as a courtesy. Long story short I got $53 bucks back in my wallet that's going to my scope fund!!! Persistence with manners does pay off as I was not rude or anything. SO, I got a Triumph for $225!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Still undecided on the scope I want. --DrAsus
Old 01-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Awesome deal into Unbelieveable deal

Sweet
Old 01-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now that's a deal!
Old 01-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DrAsus

Some of you may remember that I got a great deal on a Triumph from my local Wally world for $275 a couple weeks back. Well, I check back in and they lowered the price to $225 and had one in stock. So I drove home and got my receipt and returned to the store. I went to the Service desk and they said "price matches" were good for only 7 days. I told them that no where on the receipt nor the return rules behind her said anything about that. I asked to speak to a manager. She made a phone call and spoke to someone explaining the situation. The manager advised her to go ahead and do the adjustment "this time" as a courtesy. Long story short I got $53 bucks back in my wallet that's going to my scope fund!!! Persistence with manners does pay off as I was not rude or anything. SO, I got a Triumph for $225!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Still undecided on the scope I want. --DrAsus
Wow, beautiful. I thought you were gonna say, you got your first one lowered to $225 and you bought the 2nd one. Chap
Old 01-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now that is a fair price, shows what kind of profit they make on sports goods. Lee
Old 01-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Thats a great deal and you didnt need Semi to help close the deal.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

That is nice!
Old 01-03-2009, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

great price on a Triumph
Old 01-03-2009, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea that is a deal, they have one triumph left at our walmart and its still $347.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:25 AM

Wow nice deal... you spoke to the right person at the right time.

Quick Reply: Awesome deal into Unbelieveable deal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.