Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Opinions on Burris Scopes >

Opinions on Burris Scopes

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Opinions on Burris Scopes

Old 01-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Opinions on Burris Scopes

Wanting some opinions or experiences with these scopes, specifically the Fullfield II.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:34 AM

Default RE: Opinions on Burris Scopes

Just bought a Fullfield 2 3-9X40 in Silver with the Ballistic Plex Reticle. I am truly amazed at how great this scope is for the price. The optics are crystal clear and incredibly crisp and sharp. Things look sharper through the scope than with the naked eye. It is similar to how those high definition tv's make the same channel you watch on normal tv's look so good. It's very easy to use and feels sturdier than any scope I've owned before, yet still pretty light. The reticle is an awesome feature. I thought the ballistic plex would take alot of setting up. All you have to do is sight the scope for 100 yards, and go by the drop the manual gives you for each of the yardage marks. The ballistic plex is definatley something to look into.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:01 AM

Default RE: Opinions on Burris Scopes

Va Huntr,
The Burris Fullfields are great scopes for the money, I dont own one but i look through them everyday at work. I get to compare them to anything from tasco to swarovski. You get a lot of bang for your buck. The ballistic plex is a real nice feature, simple but works. Its biggest competitors are the Leuopold Rifleman, XV-1, Nikon Buckmaster and Bushnell Elite. All are scopes around $200 and the Burris has a lot going for it.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]