Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
SuperHunt54 (cross posted) >

SuperHunt54 (cross posted)

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

SuperHunt54 (cross posted)

Old 04-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

We have lost another brother here. As the years go by we are reminded how many we have behind us and never sure how many we have left ahead. Superhunt was indeed a wealth of knowledge and undoubtably the future will leave some questions unanswered as he takes his knowledge with him.

My condolensces to his family and may they find comfort in each other and his memory.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

Hello all forum members. My sister gave me my dads pass words to his computer so we could come on here and thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words for our dad. As we have explained to Mr. Bronkoski, due to the nature of our business, security and privacy keeps us from having open lives but I am happy to see the old man kind of got around all that making many friends on here. His strength and wisdom will surely be missed in our lives. I haven't really gotten in to the on line things all that much nor has most of the rest of us but we again are glad to see that he had made friends here. Our step mom is also grateful for all the kind words. She is tougher than the rest of us by a long shot but she doesn't fool me one little bit. She is a total wreck right now. With the 20 year age difference she knew he would more than likely go before her but the shape the man was in, as well as his supreme stubbornness, the rest of us wasn't so sure about that. If time allows, I will try to come on here on occasion and possibly make some friends as well. I'm nowhere near the vault of knowledge he was but he did teach me a lot and from a quick overview of his files on this computer, he seemed to have left us all a good deal of his thoughts and ideas about hunting and shooting. Looks like he was almost finished with a book about whitetail hunting and had a pretty good start on elk and moose hunting as well. As I mentioned previously, I am not all that familiar with forums so forgive me if I do not respond quickly to any messages. I don't even have internet service at our house. We just use our smart phones. Something my dad seemed to always laugh about. He was always saying things like, I like my phone to be stupid, or something along those lines. Again, thank you all for the kind words and the support for our family. He always taught us that death is a part of life and not to grieve too much as he had led a rich and full life while accomplishing most everything he set out to do.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

Your father probably forgot more than most of us will ever know, and he was always willing to share that knowledge. He'll be missed on the forum. Prayers for your family and for comfort.
-Jake
Old 04-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Super Hunt shared his thoughts, helped with his knowledge and stood his ground on topics when necessary.
Peace and strength to his family and a much deserved toast to him for helping make this forum a lively and better place.

Last edited by Game Stalker; 04-02-2017 at 02:56 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:11 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by hunters_life
Hello all forum members. My sister gave me my dads pass words to his computer so we could come on here and thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words for our dad. As we have explained to Mr. Bronkoski, due to the nature of our business, security and privacy keeps us from having open lives but I am happy to see the old man kind of got around all that making many friends on here. His strength and wisdom will surely be missed in our lives. I haven't really gotten in to the on line things all that much nor has most of the rest of us but we again are glad to see that he had made friends here. Our step mom is also grateful for all the kind words. She is tougher than the rest of us by a long shot but she doesn't fool me one little bit. She is a total wreck right now. With the 20 year age difference she knew he would more than likely go before her but the shape the man was in, as well as his supreme stubbornness, the rest of us wasn't so sure about that. If time allows, I will try to come on here on occasion and possibly make some friends as well. I'm nowhere near the vault of knowledge he was but he did teach me a lot and from a quick overview of his files on this computer, he seemed to have left us all a good deal of his thoughts and ideas about hunting and shooting. Looks like he was almost finished with a book about whitetail hunting and had a pretty good start on elk and moose hunting as well. As I mentioned previously, I am not all that familiar with forums so forgive me if I do not respond quickly to any messages. I don't even have internet service at our house. We just use our smart phones. Something my dad seemed to always laugh about. He was always saying things like, I like my phone to be stupid, or something along those lines. Again, thank you all for the kind words and the support for our family. He always taught us that death is a part of life and not to grieve too much as he had led a rich and full life while accomplishing most everything he set out to do.
Thank you for your post and I wish to pass on HNI's sincerest condolences to you and the whole SH-54 family. Your dad left a mark and will not be forgotten.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome Hunter's Life....I hope you become a regular on here. And we'll see how far the apple fell from the tree! I'm sure you'll make a few friends here as your father did. You've already started with me. God bless you and your family.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Hunters Life, welcome aboard and very sorry for your loss. Your dad will be remembered and missed by many of us.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hunters_life
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Your dad was such a great guy here on the forums. Feel free to stop by and chat. We'll treat you with the same kindness as your dad treated us.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Typical Buck

Again, thanks to you all. I am going to take a look at these other subjects and I think I figured out how to view the old mans posts. My sisters are the computer geniuses. I've never really gotten in to the computer world all that much other than the necessities for work related projects. Mom just came in here and said she almost thought dad was sitting here in his old chair thumping the keyboard like a giant troll. The only place the man was quiet was in the woods. Or sneaking up on one of us kids when we were screwing up to deliver a smack to the head.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Dominant Buck

LOL that is the way I always pictured him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.