Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Concealed Carry Gun? >

Concealed Carry Gun?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Concealed Carry Gun?

Old 04-23-2017, 05:00 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Rob in VT
I considered the G36 as I like 45s but was concerned it would be too snappy. Ended up with the G26. Might have to check out he 36 again.
I almost bought the Glock21S, but the weight turned me into something lighter, but still a full size 45. I got the 10 ounces lighter Kahr CT45 and the price difference between it and the Glock 21 was $210 less.

My favorite firearm handgun is still a Glock. It's the baby Glock42 in .380. The handgun right between those two is a very dependable/trustworthyTaurus PT`111 G2 that I bought new after rebate for $149.

It's in service right now and unless that single/double-stage trigger improves when it returns, I'll take a sledgehammer to it (seriously) and buy my 2nd Choice in 9mm..... Ruger LC9S Pro. 3rd choice has been the Glock43 and 4th Choice is a tossup the S&W M&P Shield and the Walther.

Last edited by GoexBlackhorn; 04-23-2017 at 05:03 AM.