Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Great Answer From Remington, Real Professional >

Great Answer From Remington, Real Professional

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Great Answer From Remington, Real Professional

Old 11-04-2013, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTERCOP
the distributors are wrong, the answer I got from Remington when I made this thread was from person who didn't want to put the truth out there, that the demand for this sabot slug was more then what Remington could handle, now they are playing catch up and it's going to take a few months for them to do so, but slowly they can be found, and when they are jump on it. My friend found them on-line, it showed in stock buy the time he was done filling out the order they where sold out

Ever since the spring, Henry's/Big Rock Sports website has had a note right under the 3" Accutips with several ***** alongside it basically saying that they were going to unavailable until 2014. Sales rep told us the same thing. One way or the other... ain't got none, ain't getting none.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

Funny we all got same response. I called them 2 years ago an asked about production. They told me they made them in the summer an when they are gone they are gone, but they were going to up production. I asked them why dont they produce them 24/7 an he said they are running 24/7. I am not in business but I think I would hire more people or build on.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Parrot Head
Funny we all got same response. I called them 2 years ago an asked about production. They told me they made them in the summer an when they are gone they are gone, but they were going to up production. I asked them why dont they produce them 24/7 an he said they are running 24/7. I am not in business but I think I would hire more people or build on.
Non of it makes business sense and the acceptance of it by so many adds to how disturbing it is. Someone is manipulating ammo sales/production and ammo manufactures are a part of it, but they aren't to be totally blamed, it's the new capitalism that's been in markets like construction for years. Still, they do have the ability to read a history book to see how it's going to end.

It isn't good and my respect for the industry at an all time low. The people that stick up for them and their right to be free are being played for suckers so the manufactures can line their pockets while cutting their throats. Makes........no........sense. We're not talking Twinkies here, we're talking a survival item people should always have at the ready. It's as if the ammo manufacture is picking and choosing what group gets to survive and it's siding with government.

Said before and will again, I don't need to own the things I need when I need them, I just need to know where they are. As for myself if and when ammo is back on the shelves, it can stay there. I'll spend my money on people who aren't part of the problem. By need I mean when all hell has broken loose and I've run out of arrows.