Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
good by Remington >

good by Remington

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

good by Remington

Old 02-22-2011, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mr.mc54
Remington WAS a great gun years ago, however they have gone down the road to ruine by making their product cheap and lack of customer service. Quality is not there anymore. My opinion!!!
If I said it once, I've said it a hundred times. You have the right to your opinion, no matter how wrong you are. Remington has given me great customer service through the years. Mostly it's been a little advice and a couple of questions answered over the phone. You know why that's all the help they have ever given me???
BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HAD EVEN ONE PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE REMINGTONS I HAVE EVER OWNED AND I HAVE OWNED A LOAD OF THEM!!!

You guys are talking out your butts and I love spinning you guys up. It's just to darn easy. LMFAO!!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a laminate/SS version of remington and savage rifles. look at the stainless finish on a savage, and look at a remington 700's, the remingtons is much nicer, stocks a bit nicer too, IMO. Savages trigger is better though. Theres good and bad aspects of all rifles brands.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

At one time every rifle and shotgun in my gun safe was a Remington. Nows except for a couple stragglers, you won't find any. They have been replaced with Savage and Brownings with a Winchester here and there and one lone Marlin Guide gun.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
At one time every rifle and shotgun in my gun safe was a Remington. Nows except for a couple stragglers, you won't find any. They have been replaced with Savage and Brownings with a Winchester here and there and one lone Marlin Guide gun.
Without a doubt, I love my A-bots, Model 70's and every 336 that I have ever owned. I killed my first 3 elk with a Savage. Those are all good guns. Some of them almost rank up there with my favorite 700's. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Last edited by Colorado Luckydog; 02-23-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 02-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Repeat after methis thread is gay ...this thread is gay
Old 02-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Typical Buck

This thread is dumb. Somebody out there has a Remington that will out shoot a winchester and somebody else has a Howa that will out shoot a Remington. Then TC makes a new improved super rifle. Weatherby is the best of all times but it goes back to the gunsmiths more than any other rifle combined, not because it don't shoot they just don't know how to build a stock that stands up to that kind of pressure. Savage is kicking butt at the average joe level and then maybe Remington/Marlin will out do them next year. Ruger just sucks period. Lets all convince FIE to build rifles so we can all get blown up on the first trigger pull.

Maybe if we took every manufacturer and made a Frankenstein Model 007 then it would be the perfect rifle and then we would only have one rifle manufacturer and they would only cost $10,000.00 because being only one rifle manufacturer they can set the price. Do ya see how all this sounds. Kinda Silly huh.

If you don't like Rumagetons, Whinechesters or any other Parts slapper on'ers don't buy one.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Blackelk
This thread is dumb. Somebody out there has a Remington that will out shoot a winchester and somebody else has a Howa that will out shoot a Remington. Then TC makes a new improved super rifle. Weatherby is the best of all times but it goes back to the gunsmiths more than any other rifle combined, not because it don't shoot they just don't know how to build a stock that stands up to that kind of pressure. Savage is kicking butt at the average joe level and then maybe Remington/Marlin will out do them next year. Ruger just sucks period. Lets all convince FIE to build rifles so we can all get blown up on the first trigger pull.

Maybe if we took every manufacturer and made a Frankenstein Model 007 then it would be the perfect rifle and then we would only have one rifle manufacturer and they would only cost $10,000.00 because being only one rifle manufacturer they can set the price. Do ya see how all this sounds. Kinda Silly huh.

If you don't like Rumagetons, Whinechesters or any other Parts slapper on'ers don't buy one.
Blackelk hit the nail on the head!!
Old 02-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Banned

Zrex, I am curious, why do you care so much if others like remington rifles? It appears, your rather obsessed with other's likes and dislikes. Just an observation from an outsider looking in.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountryextreme
Zrex, I am curious, why do you care so much if others like remington rifles? It appears, your rather obsessed with other's likes and dislikes. Just an observation from an outsider looking in.
Yeah, You work for Remington?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.