Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
An Agitating Range Visit >

An Agitating Range Visit

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

An Agitating Range Visit

Old 09-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigbulls
BTW, I much prefer the classic lines of classic rifles with high grade walnut stocks and high polished blueing myself but I also have a black gun or two that I love to shoot and hunt with. They are all firearms.
+1. Absolutely agree.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

This one is a tough one. Not sure where I stand. There are several ranges around here that will not allow anyone to shoot Wolf ammo. I like this rule as I think it's complete junk ammo with cases that cannot be reloaded.

Yet I don't agree with him not letting you shoot your AK....

Again not sure where I stand on this one. I know one thing the shop/range owner didn't do anything wrong. It's his range, his rules.

Tom
Old 09-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by statjunk
This one is a tough one. Not sure where I stand. There are several ranges around here that will not allow anyone to shoot Wolf ammo. I like this rule as I think it's complete junk ammo with cases that cannot be reloaded.

Yet I don't agree with him not letting you shoot your AK....

Again not sure where I stand on this one. I know one thing the shop/range owner didn't do anything wrong. It's his range, his rules.

Tom
............Yep. Agree 100%.