Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Win Mag vs. WSM >

Win Mag vs. WSM

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Win Mag vs. WSM

Old 01-25-2010, 04:17 AM
Fork Horn

inherently more accurate???????? though i do not disagree with you on the greatness of both calibers which i have owned or have tested. in case i have mislooked something, could you give a little info on how the wsm is inherently more accurate...... thanks snuffy
Old 01-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Fork Horn

I agree with Snuffy..the .300WM has a long reputation both military and civilan 1000 yard competition... it can speak for its self.. as the range master for one of the Groundhog shoots in central PA, I get to see just about everything you can imagine shoot at 200-300-500 yards and believe me the 300Wm takes a backseat to no-one in the larger cartridges both factory and custom guns..especially when you talking about killing power..there's no substitute for big .30 cal power.. I've seen a few 300WSM on the line only a couple that proved themselves...So I also disagree with the inherently more accurate comment. It'll be awhile until the old general .300Wm starts to worry much about the new upstart...
Old 02-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Fork Horn

a diferença é tão pequeno, não é visível ao tiro humano, ou à recepção do jogo. POR EXEMPLO senhor você quer sua bebida de 8 onças em um copo ou em um vermelho azul um?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

im not sure why he thinks by changing his name makes him sound any different? you have to change the way you talk to people,im starting to think i gave you a little more credit then you deserve in the beginning.you are not even smart enough to stay on a forum?????
Old 02-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Fork Horn

the translation is ....the difference is so small its not noticeable to the human firing it or the animal receiving it.EG sir would you like your 8 oz drink in a red cup or blue?
Old 02-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Fork Horn

which all equates too......??? a.01 lb easier bolt lock up?and a .002 difference in height at 300 yds..its not worth the ink i just used to type it .im having trouble keeping up with the screen names.how about just using big stick 1 to whatever number your on that day.or maybe make another video of you throwing the scopes on the ground,we all certainly like them much more then you trying to say a wheel is round while using every technical way you can come up with to make it sound more elaborate.there is 2 things you have to do to out smart people,one is to know what your talking about ,the second is to be able to relate that info accurately and interestingly to keep people listening.the latter part you are striking out in drastically .if i can be upfront with you...you sound like charlie browns teacher waaa wooo waaa wa waaaa.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

BULLET ......A bullet is a projectile propelled by a firearm, sling, or air gun. A bullet does not contain explosives, but damages the intended target by its impact or penetration. The word "bullet" is sometimes used to refer to ammunition generally, or to a cartridge, which is a combination of the bullet, casing/shell, powder, and primer....
LOAD....ill put a few but it has many different definitions .......
anything put in or on something for conveyance or transportation; freight; cargo: The truck carried a load of watermelons. 2. the quantity that can be or usually is carried at one time, as in a cart. 3. this quantity taken as a unit of measure or weight or a discrete quantity (usually used in combination): carload; wagonload. 4. the quantity borne or sustained by something; burden: a tree weighed down by its load of fruit. 5. the weight supported by a structure or part. 6. the amount of work assigned to or to be done by a person, team, department, machine, or mechanical system: a reasonable load of work. 7. something that weighs down or oppresses like a burden; onus: Supporting her younger brothers has been a heavy load for her.......... HOW DID I DO?.hey heres one i got you at. look just under your name to the right of where it usually says banned ,mine says 2003,.....7 years without being banned? in your terms that would be 2555 days or 364 months,or 3,679,200 minutes divide that time by 1 ,thats how many days i have you beat by,and i wasn't even trying.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

sorry to the moderators here,sometimes believe it or not it is amusing to here him ramble.big stick 101 i did not plan to be online this long,just seen that you had posted ,and could not help but see what you had to say,i have to get going now,wife and friends say i have to participate in the super bowl doings,not a huge fan of football,rather be casting and blasting as you call it,but sometimes you just have to do these things. talk to you later.....oh also keep working on that delivery approach with your knowledge on ballistics ,eventually people will take you seriously. have a good night.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Spike

Go with the Win Mag, most mom & pop stores in the boonies will stock the "regular stuff" and not the short-mags when on hunting trips.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Typical Buck

Advantage goes to the Win Mag especially for reloaders.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.