Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Gun Salesman of the Year Award goes to.... >

Gun Salesman of the Year Award goes to....

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Gun Salesman of the Year Award goes to....

Old 01-18-2009, 01:36 PM

Default RE: Gun Salesman of the Year Award goes to....

for your information im not in dept i dont even own a credit card. but i dont have to explain my self to a stuped dumb ass like you . if you would read what i said instead of getting so upset because your butt bumping soon to be ex presidents name was brought up then you would understand . i said that i didnt blame him for all of it but he could of done more that being said im done trying to explain anything to your pathetic dumb ass. and i didnt say that he was the reason that people would start steeling its all of the crap that been going on for years .you realy need to grow up and start seeing whats going on in the real world not your pathetic little dream. if your not part of the fix then your part of the problem .now im done ,do you know what that means or do you need a dictionary.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: riverboss

for your information im not in dept i dont even own a credit card. but i dont have to explain my self to a stuped dumb ass like you . if you would read what i said instead of getting so upset because your butt bumping soon to be ex presidents name was brought up then you would understand . i said that i didnt blame him for all of it but he could of done more that being said im done trying to explain anything to your pathetic dumb ass. and i didnt say that he was the reason that people would start steeling its all of the crap that been going on for years .you realy need to grow up and start seeing whats going on in the real world not your pathetic little dream. if your not part of the fix then your part of the problem .now im done ,do you know what that means or do you need a dictionary.
1st of all, try to have an original thought, instead of repeating the same things back to me, that I just said to you. Shouldnt surprise me though, since you seem to repeat all the stuff you hear on television. Oh, Im sure you dont own one of those either, right?

2nd, stop trying to back pedal from what you said in your 1st post ,in the topic. You sure as heck did say the economy is bush's fault, which will cause people to resort to "STEELING". Dont deny it, its there for everyone to read ,so just man up ,and admit you were wrong, or at least stand by your narrow minded statement.

Then again what does a "stuped dumb ass" like me know?
Old 01-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: riverboss

As has been pointed out, you DID say it was his fault. And he's not "mine", I didn't really like him either. My my, for calling others ignorant and immature you have a post full of personal attacks.

I don't think you will be very successful convincing people you have an insightful and intelligent opinion when I have to read your post three times to understand it due to all the spelling and gramattical errors....
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

what a ignorant coment typical of what has ran the country to where we are today .bush never did anything to save jobs but he sure as hell made sure that he broke people when they went to the pumps.
The above statement makes it quite clear that you are completely ignorant regarding basic economic principles. Explain for us allhow the president manipulates the world oil prices?

he never did anything to stop deregulations no its not all his fault it takes many to do it, but for the last 8 years he just ignored it ,im not trying to get in a words of whit with someone that evidently knows it all .all im saying is we have to make the best of what we got, like it or not
Government regulation is what got us into this banking mess in the first place and the Civilian Reconstruction ACT (under Clinton) allowed the GSEs (Fannie and Freddy)to withhold only 2.5% capital vs 10% for private banking companies. This created very cheap capital (and high risk capital)for morgages and that created the housing bubble. With only 2.5% capital on hand the inherent risk was raised by over 400%. You blame Bush but the Bush administration sent a letter to congress nearly four years ago urging that Fannie and Freddie be required to meet higher banking standards or a failure was likely. Now I am sure you will remain in denial of thisso I have attached a link with actual House Testimony with Republicans (the ones being blamed) demanding stricter practices be enforced on Fannie and Freddie and Democrates saying nothing is wrong. Keep in mind that this was 2004 and this mess could have been avoided if the Dems had not blocked it. Spend 5 minutes watching this and it will be clear to any thinking person that the Dems are to blame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

i guess the people that work at GM -Chrisler-and ford are supose to just say well we just spent to much .
Thelabor cost atGM, Chysler, and Fordis $74.00 per hourfor basicassembly work. The competition including Honda and Toyota are onlypaying $42.00 per hour. Growing up in Pittsburgh I witnessed the same situation with the domestic steel companies. I remember one of my friends telling me he was harrased for working to fast. One of the union stewarts told him "This mill was was here before you where born, and it will be here when you die. So why are you in such a hurry boy" Needless to say thesteel millis now long out business and no taxpayer bailout was initiated. Until their wage costs go down the domestic automakers are doomed to bankrupcy.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

The posts insulting other members have been removed. You can disagree about what affect (or not) that either Bush or Obama will have on gun control, etc. but you cannot insult each other.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wolverine72

Riverboss:

If you want to save US jobs, then I recommend that you not buy the Brazilian made Taurus 1911 you are considering.

http://www.hunting.net/forum/tm.aspx?m=3291663&mpage=1&key=&#329166 3

Save your money and buy the Kimber if that is truly important to you.

Owned.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

ORIGINAL: wolverine72

Riverboss:

If you want to save US jobs, then I recommend that you not buy the Brazilian made Taurus 1911 you are considering.

http://www.hunting.net/forum/tm.aspx?m=3291663&mpage=1&key=&#329166 3

Save your money and buy the Kimber if that is truly important to you.

Owned.
The Kimber? Or the Taurus?
Old 01-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

EPIC FAIL
Old 01-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CalHunter

The posts insulting other members have been removed. You can disagree about what affect (or not) that either Bush or Obama will have on gun control, etc. but you cannot insult each other.
Oh c'mon CalHunter.
I was kind of wondering when parentage and upbringing was going to be brought into it.