Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Buck Strikes Back >

Buck Strikes Back

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Buck Strikes Back

Old 12-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Spike

Default RE: Buck Strikes Back

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

That's funny... "two well-placed shots" from his .270. Geeze... I've never had one get up after one well-placed shot from my .243... I'm guessing it's another clown in the woods who never bothered to sight in his pre-packaged Model 710 with cheap-o scope... Bet he'll be toting a .300 RUM that he can't shoot next season.
Hey I used to be that clown with a .270 model 710( I did sight mine in ) and I dropped an 8-point in his tracks with mine. I must be a superior hunter to have killed such a buck with such a P.O.S gun.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

That is the most I have laugh in a long time. thanks for that good laugh.
I am sorry but you must be one very bad shoot.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: BigEarl

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

That's funny... "two well-placed shots" from his .270. Geeze... I've never had one get up after one well-placed shot from my .243... I'm guessing it's another clown in the woods who never bothered to sight in his pre-packaged Model 710 with cheap-o scope... Bet he'll be toting a .300 RUM that he can't shoot next season.
Hey I used to be that clown with a .270 model 710( I did sight mine in ) and I dropped an 8-point in his tracks with mine. I must be a superior hunter to have killed such a buck with such a P.O.S gun.
Please note that I didn't call the 710 a P.O.S. gun, and that the scopes that stores put on their package guns generally are "cheap", so that was a fair description. The highlighted part is what made you 'not' a clown...
Old 12-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Spike

That's ok, I was just poking fun at someone else.