Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 BAD TRADER WARNING >

BAD TRADER WARNING

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 07-04-2008, 04:31 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

I have been burned a couple times on Internet deals. So I don't dothem much anymore. I think this no longer has to do with money it has to do with "simple fact". I wouldn't let up... run this dude thru the dirt.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: cascadedad

I've had no dealings with either, but Wayne had no posts on this board prior to this thread. He signed up and posted the original post here to bash Scott about a sale made somewhere else. Apparently Scott has had great transactions with others on this site and is not a sham artist.

How do we know that Wayne isn't? He could have easily received the dies and is crying about it here to get his money back....thus getting the dies for free. 12 out of 13 of Wayne's posts on this site have been in this thread. Not really sure why so many are backing him.

Personally, if I were Scott at this point and had truely done what he said he has done, I'd tell Wayne to pound sand and move on.

Having said all that, as muddy as these waters are right now, who knows what really happened.
ORIGINAL POST FROM SCOTT REGARDING THE DIES-

reloading stuff shotgun and rifel - 5/5/2008 10:18:29 PM showPicture("5/5/2008 10:18:29 PM",0,0,0,2799865,70) tess31470
titleAndStar(40,0,false,false,"","")Fawn

[align=center][/align]
Status: offline hi i have a mec 600 press and dies for 12 gage and 20 gage i just dont use eny more new bottels for powder and shot some wads also i dont know what the shipping would be i have a box built for it so you can reload enywhere with it also have 7 powder shot bars and 11 powde sizes for the bars in farious sizes i would like 125 for it all ? or best offer ,
1 set of hornady 38/357/357 max new demension titanium nitride dies in great shape in the box used 30 .00 2 ur door ?
e mail me at [email protected] if interested thanks scott pierce 903 445 4137

Original post about the dies came from this forum. I have actively browsed this board for a year as a lurker, and I have spoken with, as well as emailed, a couple of members about items when they have posted their number and email. I personally emailed and then telephoned Scott about the dies from the above post so this was not about a "sale made somewhere else." This board is how I found Scott and the dies.

Nope, sorry, the dies have not arrived and I am not "crying about it here to get his money back....thus getting the dies for free." I have learned in my lifetime that someone always shoots the messenger but I understand your skepticism.

Wayne

Old 07-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Spike

I have similar feelings to Wayne. As a part-time watcher and minimal user of this and other forums, I ultimately have low post counts. That does not make someone "questionable". What I have learned in the short amount of time on the forums, is that whenmyself, as a low poster, lists something to sell, I have to have a great price(I usually try to price itso it does sell)on it or no one seems interested. If I want to buy something there is no problem sellling to me. I do not know Wayne or this Scott fellow either. I do not know who is wrong or right in this situation, but I do know it is not right to think that just because someone has a low post count means that they are dishonest. Maybe they don't have the time that some do to post and "talk". With all that being said, the few times I have sold or bought something on this or any forum or GB or AA, I have had only one bad transaction. That won't deter me, because I still think that are a great many more honest people out there than dishonest. Low post count or not. Thank you. Jim
Old 07-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Fork Horn

I don't know either party. I have no horse in this race. I have spoke with Sott several times about another transaction. It was not consumated or had finallity. The last thing I heard on this matter was that Scott had refunded the purchase price. He was asked to post some tracking or money order numbers or reciepts. There hasn't been anything from Scott since then. If I were Scott and I was true to my word, I would not let this matter die. I woulddefendthesoiling of my name and reputation from this Wayne person. Respond by showing proof that what Scott said really did transpire. Otherwise it makes him look guilty of ripping a guy off for a mere $30.00. That's really low rent. Nuff said! Scott, defend your name!
Old 07-04-2008, 01:14 PM

ORIGINAL: diamondjim

I do not know who is wrong or right in this situation, but I do know it is not right to think that just because someone has a low post count means that they are dishonest.
I was just stating a possibility that no one else had posted. To this point Scott apparently has a pretty solid track record. At least as far as anyone knows based on this thread, Wayne has no track record. That does not mean he is dishonest, BUT, I guarantee it makes a difference on how people are looked at on these forums.

olcrip is right, Scott now needs to clear things up.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anything happen?
Old 07-08-2008, 07:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

for every1 reading this theres two sides two every storie
Useually there are 3 sides:
1.yours
2.his
3.and the truth

Old 07-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

I emailed Scott about getting this whole fiasco cleared up. Got no response. He travels a bit, I wonder if he's still taking nourishment or at room temp pushing up daisies?

It's a shame that this hasn't been resolved yet. I guess 24wayne was right! We'll all know better than to deal with tess31470. He'll just come back with another forum name and try again. Just remember, Scott Pierce from Texas is not an honaorable person to deal with, guard your backside!
Old 07-08-2008, 08:24 PM

Any updates? I for one would like to know. Heck, I think everyone would like to know.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Spike

Still nothing on my end from either phone, mail, or email. Should anything ever arrive by any method I'll let everyone know.

Wayne

Quick Reply: BAD TRADER WARNING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.