HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BAD TRADER WARNING
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 07:30 AM
24wayne
Spike

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

ORIGINAL: cascadedad

I've had no dealings with either, but Wayne had no posts on this board prior to this thread. He signed up and posted the original post here to bash Scott about a sale made somewhere else. Apparently Scott has had great transactions with others on this site and is not a sham artist.

How do we know that Wayne isn't? He could have easily received the dies and is crying about it here to get his money back....thus getting the dies for free. 12 out of 13 of Wayne's posts on this site have been in this thread. Not really sure why so many are backing him.

Personally, if I were Scott at this point and had truely done what he said he has done, I'd tell Wayne to pound sand and move on.

Having said all that, as muddy as these waters are right now, who knows what really happened.
ORIGINAL POST FROM SCOTT REGARDING THE DIES-

reloading stuff shotgun and rifel - 5/5/2008 10:18:29 PM showPicture("5/5/2008 10:18:29 PM",0,0,0,2799865,70) tess31470
titleAndStar(40,0,false,false,"","")Fawn

[align=center][/align]
Status: offline hi i have a mec 600 press and dies for 12 gage and 20 gage i just dont use eny more new bottels for powder and shot some wads also i dont know what the shipping would be i have a box built for it so you can reload enywhere with it also have 7 powder shot bars and 11 powde sizes for the bars in farious sizes i would like 125 for it all ? or best offer ,
1 set of hornady 38/357/357 max new demension titanium nitride dies in great shape in the box used 30 .00 2 ur door ?
e mail me at [email protected] if interested thanks scott pierce 903 445 4137

Original post about the dies came from this forum. I have actively browsed this board for a year as a lurker, and I have spoken with, as well as emailed, a couple of members about items when they have posted their number and email. I personally emailed and then telephoned Scott about the dies from the above post so this was not about a "sale made somewhere else." This board is how I found Scott and the dies.

Nope, sorry, the dies have not arrived and I am not "crying about it here to get his money back....thus getting the dies for free." I have learned in my lifetime that someone always shoots the messenger but I understand your skepticism.

Wayne