Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Sen Edward Kennedy >

Sen Edward Kennedy

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Sen Edward Kennedy

Old 05-21-2008, 07:33 PM
DM

Default RE: Sen Edward Kennedy

Hey Ted, don't forget to take some ice packs with you when you go, that should give you about 30 seconds of relief fromwhere your going.....which is about 30 seconds longer than you deserve.

DM
Old 05-21-2008, 07:48 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=468_1209448358

Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 PM

Can't help but to KNOW that twer it me, on my Death Bed....ol' Teddy wouldn't give it a thought.

My only regret is that he'll likely be replaced by an even more sinisterEvil..........
Old 05-21-2008, 08:02 PM

The 'Nuge....Rocks.

Pun there......
Old 05-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Fork Horn

Yep he is a gun grabbin a-hole and gets his reward, he has been as anti-american as a liberal can, all his money from running booze wont help him now!!
Old 05-22-2008, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: skb2706

Somehow I don't believe that Mary Jo Kopechnes family really gives a rats axx. To be honest I don't wish ill on anyone but I won't be sorry if he leaves office.
Back in the '70s my dad had a bumper sticker that said "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns". Later on he had one that said "more people died at Chapiquidickthan at Three Mile Island".
Old 05-22-2008, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everybody has got to die someday. Personally, looking at both his voting record and his basic ethics and history, I think he is a rather terrible person.

However, I am human, and the human in me finds it rather hard to wish ill on people. Good riddence to him as a senator; prayers for him as a person and even as an American who spent his life in service to his country (no matter what the agenda or context).
Old 05-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

Everybody has got to die someday. Personally, looking at both his voting record and his basic ethics and history, I think he is a rather terrible person.

However, I am human, and the human in me finds it rather hard to wish ill on people. Good riddence to him as a senator; prayers for him as a person and even as an American who spent his life in service to his country (no matter what the agenda or context).
His agenda was ...that he murdered a young woman and got away with it. He can't possibly be gone soon enough.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

His agenda was ...that he murdered a young woman and got away with it. He can't possibly be gone soon enough.
But you won't be the one to ultimately judge him now will you?
Old 05-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

I'm going to start saving my urine so I can pour it on his grave. He is the opitomy of a hipacrite. I always thought they killed the wrong Kennedys. I will celabrate the day he dies.

Quick Reply: Sen Edward Kennedy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.