Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!! >

Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Old 06-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

I have some guns I am willing to sell. Need money to pay for new job training. I just solda 12 gaugealready to a hunting.net member. Send me a PM with an offer, if you want more info and if you want pics. If you want pics send me your e-mail address aswell. The guns I am trying to sell are.....

-Marlin "long tom" (36" barrel) model 55. 12 gauge, bolt action w/ clip. In realtree camo pattern. Great shape!

-300 Savage model 99. lever action, ammo counter on side, gold trigger edition. Excellent condition, great, rare gun!

-20 gauge Ithaca Featherlite, model 37Pump action. Great shape!

-410 gauge Stevens, model 51. Bolt action. Greatshape!
Old 06-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

What do you wan't for the savage 99 and the 410?
Thanks
BBJ
Old 06-07-2007, 06:06 PM

Tiger,

Would like some more info on the Ithaca. Approximate serial #, whether it is 2 3/4" chamber only or 2 3/4 and 3". Barrel choke (fixed or tubes). Plain or vent rib barrel. Asking price? Would appreciate picks if you have some.

Thanks,

KEJ

Mail me at [email protected]
Old 06-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Returned Pm about 99 LETS DEAL!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Please send PM's to ask any questions! I will reply much faster this way. Thankyou
Old 06-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Typical Buck

I wouldn't purchase a gun from this guy. As of this morning we had a deal on the Savage 99. I reiceved a PM from him today, stating he had gotten a $150 higher offer from somone. Would I match or beat the price of the other offer??
This ofcourse after I spent the gas money (36 miles at 3.28 per gallon), the fee for the MO, plus my time to get the deal done on my end. Only to come home and read his PM.

NOT COOL...
Old 06-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Typical Buck

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2154479

If you want to read about the whole deal click the link...

To anyone that is about to deal with this guy I would strongly discourage it.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

your mad because you didnt rob me by taking a gun for well below whats it worth. we had no deal! not my fault you were the stupid one who went to get the money order before we had come to a deal.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Typical Buck

I didn't try to take any gun from you. I offered you a price. When that price was too low then I offered you what you were asking. YOU said 400 plus shipping I agreed to that. It was below market value, I knew that. BUT NEWS FLASH! Thats why I wanted it. I normally don't go around buying stuff that is over priced. I can tell you I have guns worth 3 times that. But I gave well below what I offered you for them. It's called buisness not robbery. Maybe you should take a few lessons then you wouldn't be in the dire "need of money" that caused you to scam (not sell) these guns.
I hope you sell all your guns to people that are willing to pay to much. To the guys that send you money they can't say ElkNutz didn't warn 'um.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Fork Horn

I'm doneargueing with you. Its rediculous. Do your thing, I'll do mine. "fighting" over the internet doesnt resolve anything, dont know why you think it does. If you get off bashing me than go ahead and keep it up. Have fun with that. I 'm not lowering m,yself to your level. (pretty low!) So I'm done. Have a great day!

Quick Reply: Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.