Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!! >

Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Old 06-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

ORIGINAL: zubba

I wanted to let everyone know I had a real good dealing with this member. Very good communication, good shipping, and good gun. I DID do a COD for everyones (mine and the selllers) safety, but all went well.

Please don't mind the previous posts..I DID have a great dealing with this member. Please PM me with any questions about my transaction.
It's about time! I bet he did do right by you! He'd probably do anything to save face at this point!
Old 06-15-2007, 06:55 AM
Typical Buck

That black spot on top of chicken****...is chicken**** too. You can spray it down with perfume to make it smell better, you can cover it with dirt, but, when all said and done it's still chicken****.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

That black spot on top of chicken****...is chicken**** too. You can spray it down with perfume to make it smell better, you can cover it with dirt, but, when all said and done it's still chicken****.
To each their own. I'm not here to cause fights..I just simply wanted people to know I had a good transaction. I'm not going to lie, I was kinda nervous after reading other peoples posts. That is one reason I did a COD.

I don't know everyone elses stories, but speaking on behalf of my own, I am happy, and had a good transaction. You have to go with your gut feeling. I don't care if it is ebay, huntingnet, etc...I never like just sending money...hence the COD.

With a COD, the buyer is in control. When the package comes, if the price isn't what you agreed on, then don't pay it. The package will get shipped back to the seller and they are stuck with the gun again and the shipping charges....it is that easy. That is where the seller has to be honest.

Once again, I'm not here to fight. I don't know the seller, I don't know the people who 'claimed' to getted ripped off. BUT I just want to let everyone now I was happy with my purchase from this selller. Everything was communicated well, and the whole thing went smooth.

So spray it with purfume or make any other statments to make you feel better, but when it all comes down to it, you have to make the decision.....and I'm glad I did. Pretty simple, just be a smart consumer and protect yourself.