Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!! >

Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Old 06-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Hey wingnut...who's the dumb one? Can you say COD???? COD is by far the safest way to go. You don't getthe package until you hand over the money, and the money gets shipped back to the seller. By far the safest way to go.

I didn't try to take any gun from you. I offered you a price. When that price was too low then I offered you what you were asking. YOU said 400 plus shipping I agreed to that. It was below market value, I knew that. BUT NEWS FLASH! Thats why I wanted it. I normally don't go around buying stuff that is over priced. I can tell you I have guns worth 3 times that. But I gave well below what I offered you for them. It's called buisness not robbery. Maybe you should take a few lessons then you wouldn't be in the dire "need of money" that caused you to scam (not sell) these guns.
I hope you sell all your guns to people that are willing to pay to much. To the guys that send you money they can't say ElkNutz didn't warn 'um.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:51 AM

Zubba,

Do you realize that you just criticized a man for honoring his word?! Elknutz made a deal and then took steps to honor his obligations under that deal. The seller in this case acted dishonorably.

Once the deal is made, it is the deal. If your word is no good, you have nothing left to offer.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

If you are going to use this forum to sell your products, then let your products be good. If you make a deal with someone, let your word and your deal be good and true. Honor your word or your deals. This is Not a place for you to argue about deals or bad words. Do that in PM to each other, not in the open forum. If you have a problem with a seller, let a moderator know or better yet, bring it to the attention of the main office of huntingnet. Thanks for your compliance, Deerdust
Old 06-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I saw a couple of red flags here.
1 The ad was posted in every imaginable forum
2 He thinks a Savage 99 in 300 savage is rare!
Old 06-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Zubba this isn't your fight...

Deerdust,

As far as a problem with this seller. Yeah I got one and I would do it thru PM's but then there would be several more guys wanting to deal with the guy. I felt it was fit to let the world know this guy is a crook. Since there is no good guy /bad guy post at the top of the board like most forums have.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Zubba this isn't your fight...
I'm not 100 % sure of your deal....but I'm not going to let you talk crap about Tiger. I've been doing a lot of talking with him about a different gun, and he seems very trustworthy to me. I definitly wouldn't discourage others from dealing with him. Have a nice day.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Typical Buck

Its your deal if you want to trust him and take the chance of never seeing your money or the gun. Believe me I could care less. But as I stated before he burned me and that was the wrong thing to do. Lets only hope for your sake that it's a legit deal but I would have my doubts.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well i tellyou what I PM'Ed him about the Savage 99 first as you can see I was first to post.He told me if I could cough up 567.00 for it it was all mine.I think not,you can get them cheaper on gunbroker.
I also have been chatting about the 410 he started of at 150.00 I offered 40 bucks.He said it was mine for 50 plus shipping.I pm'ed him back and have not herd a thing since and that was friday.

So toall good luck with this I'm out.I have done several guns here on huntingnet but this ones getting fishy.
BBJ
Old 06-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Typical Buck

HOLY CHIT! He wanted you to match 567.00? He was only trying to get me for 550.00! No body ever said Crooks were smart...
Old 06-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wanted to let everyone know I had a real good dealing with this member. Very good communication, good shipping, and good gun. I DID do a COD for everyones (mine and the selllers) safety, but all went well.

Please don't mind the previous posts..I DID have a great dealing with this member. Please PM me with any questions about my transaction.

Quick Reply: Great guns for sale!!! L@@K!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.