Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Guns from Walmart >

Guns from Walmart

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Guns from Walmart

Old 04-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Guns from Walmart

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

ORIGINAL: BarePaw

Has anyone noticed any difference between guns purchased at Walmart and guns of the same brand purchased elsewhere? I know some products sold at Walmart are made of cheaper materials than their supposedly identical counterparts at other stores (I've seen this with stereo equipment and clothing). For safety reasons, I would hope that guns would be different. Does anybody know for sure?
The "SEARCH" feature needs to be removed from this message board because this is about the tenth time that I have seen this question asked on this forum alone. The answer is always the same too. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN WALMART GUNS AND "GUNSHOP" GUNS IS THE PRICE. The WalMart price is the result of their mega buying power that local "mom and pop" shops can't even start to compete with. Is it fair? In my opinion, heck no! If WalMart had a gun that I wanted, would I go down the street to a local gun shop and pay more? HECK NO!!!
x2
Old 04-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Guns from Walmart

ORIGINAL: EKM
Personally I prefer www.gunbroker.com
Best deals have been at gunbroker.com though.
x2