Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Brady and Zumbo >

Brady and Zumbo

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Brady and Zumbo

Old 02-20-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Brady and Zumbo

Thanks Jim

You should loose everything over this. You have cost us more than you can ever make up. Just my two cents ************

(Off the brady web site)

Even Remington's top gun writer agrees on Assault Weapons
With important writers such as this on our side, it is clear that we have a cultural imperative to remove dangerous terrorist rifles from our streets, and our woods.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Brady and Zumbo

You know he will retire after this. I just wish he would have retired before he shot off his mouth.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:58 PM

Mossy Oak comes through.

“It is unfortunate that a long-time hunter and outdoor writer took a personal position that was unsupportive of the Second Amendment which does not differentiate between firearm types.” said Butch English, Executive VP of Sales and Marketing for Mossy Oak. “As a result of comments made by Mr. Jim Zumbo in recent postings on his blog site, Haas Outdoors, Inc. the home of Mossy Oak Brand Camo has ended all sponsorship ties with Mr. Zumbo effective immediately. While we strongly disagree with Mr. Zumbo’s opinion, we respect his constitutional, guaranteed right to speak freely.”

Well done
Old 02-20-2007, 03:37 PM

sweet! i hope he gets what he deserves.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:38 PM

Unfortunately the damage is already done. I'm over being vendictive now. I don't want the man to lose everything, as one poster suggested. My main concern is how much air time his short sighted comment will get. It makes no difference how many retractions he prints the original comment will get all the play. It is great stuff for the gun control crowd, It even has a great catch phrase! Oh Jim, the damage you have done! I'm actually scaredof wherethis may lead, especially with Nancy "I want all your guns" Peloci in a position of power. Join the NRA NOW!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:09 PM

Remington has done the same as Mossy Oak. Removed any and all support as of, immediately. They had a press release yesterday or this morning I think.

Zumbo is going to be fried, more than he already is. Retirement will not be a choice, he isn't going to have anyone who will hire him and no sponsors left in the firearms or hunting arenas.
Hank
Old 02-20-2007, 06:04 PM

Now Cabelas is gone just spoke to one of thierPR reps. They are pulling thier sponsership of the Jim ZumboOutdoors show.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis
I'm actually scaredof wherethis may lead, especially with Nancy "I want all your guns" Peloci in a position of power.
And with the Demo gun grabbers making a run on the White House this is very bad news.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:05 PM

On the outdoor channelthey canned Jim Zumbo outdoors. Show was replaced with a rerun from this weekends Adventures Abroad. He has killed his career in one move.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:38 AM

Props to Remington, Cabelas, Mossy Oak, and The Outdoor Channel