Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Email from Remington CEO about Zumbo... >

Email from Remington CEO about Zumbo...

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Email from Remington CEO about Zumbo...

Old 02-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Email from Remington CEO about Zumbo...

We have ended our relationship with mr zumbo as his comments are out of line with our core beleifs.
A press release will go out tomorrow
xxxx xxxxxxx
CEO

Cant ask for a much better response than that.

I emailed them at 800pm and had this response by 835om.

I didnt know if I should post this or not so I deleted the name of the CEO. Im sure things are getting mighty cold for Mr Zumbo about now......and rightfully so.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Email from Remington CEO about Zumbo...

He wrote an apology on Outdoor Life, so I bet Remington will pick him back up. We'll see. What time are they going to release to press conference?
Old 02-18-2007, 07:30 PM

How longuntil the rest of his sponsors follow suit? Hopefully soon!!!!
Old 02-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Someone in his position has a great responsibility to make sure what they write does not harm our right to keep and bear arms. Simply put Mr. Zumbo failed run a sanity check before he made his blog entry and gave the anti-gun crowd ammo to use against us. He should be treated as the traitor he is and exiled by the gun owner/hunting community.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

. he goofed big time. i dont like to watch him anyway. kinda boring. can you say back pedal till you puke
Old 02-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

IMO Zumbo said what he meant. I would respect him more if he stood behind his words. I read his apology, it was riddled with excuses!!! I have no problem forgiving him, but he has no business being in the shooting sports lime light any more. He should be dropped immediately by all sporting good sponsors. I am pretty sure the BRADY BUNCH will pick him up. I believe he may have done some good things, that is great. If he likes, he should continue to do good things for hunters. However there are alot of good people who do alot of good things without being in the lime light.

If Zumbo respects us, and his sport, then he will bow out gracefully. He would not put pressure on his friends and sponsors if he was a man of his word.

There are a few words that we as sportsman need to quit using. They are"Sniper", "Tactical", and "Assault Weapon". Please stop using these terms today. Tom.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:43 PM

Everybody needs to renew their membership with The NRA immediately. Once this get started there is no end. Remember who our speaker of the house is? Nancy "I want all your guns" Peloci. TSIHTF!

Mr. Zumbo has given the Brady coalition a tremendous stick to hit us in the head with.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

There are a few words that we as sportsman need to quit using. They are"Sniper", "Tactical", and "Assault Weapon". Please stop using these terms today.
We need to quit using the word "weapon" all together. A firearm isn't a weapn until a person makes a concious decision to use that firearm as a weapon.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

We need to quit using the word "weapon" all together. A firearm isn't a weapn until a person makes a concious decision to use that firearm as a weapon.
Well said...
Old 02-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]