Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Media Field Day??? Cheney Shoots Man.... >

Media Field Day??? Cheney Shoots Man....

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Media Field Day??? Cheney Shoots Man....

Old 02-14-2006, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Media Field Day??? Cheney Shoots Man....

It's Bush's fault... everything is ya know. He hired Cheeney!
Old 02-15-2006, 12:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: crimedog

The man was a lawyer, I thought Chaney should have got another shot off.

To me this could have been a very serious accident but the media has made this into a joke including Brady on TV saying no wonder Dick Chaney asked me to go hunting. He was in ICU because his age, all pellets were remove with tweezers. If the media is right he went to find a quail the dogs didn't find, I won't judge either man unless somone shows me if he was wearing orange and other factors, it was an accident and they happen, I've got a video of a DEA arms instructer shooting himself in the leg giving a leacture at a elementry school. I'd have some respect of the media reports if they knew anything about hunting other than it takes place outside.

I know the video ive seen it several times I cant remember the name of the officer, he was giving a lecture at an elementary school in florida. Im guessing you havent seen the entire video?? because shortly after the apparent self inflicted wound he shows the class that he actually did not shoot a real bullet into his leg that it was actually a blank he then explains how it was a demonstration to show how easily an accident can occur.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

The injuries were very slight.
Ummm, not quite. One of the pellets made it all the way into the wall of the guys heart and caused some dysrhythmia on his cardiac moniter. If he was close enough to Cheney that pelletspenetrated that deep then we are talking about a little more than a "slight injury".
Old 02-15-2006, 03:44 AM

I think we've finally located the weapons of mass destruction Bush has been looking for. Bush could have saved this country a lot of pain had he just invited Saddam to go quail hunting with Cheney.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:54 PM

Latest sticker . . .

Old 02-17-2006, 05:50 PM

I work catering jobs sometimes when there is not enough music work (I am a musician). There are alot of balck men and women in the catering field. Every single black person I work with is a died in the wool liberal. As were thier parents. That is waht they were taught.
Anyway, the general consesus among them is that a man as evil as Dick Cheney would not have comitted an accident like this. He must have done it on purpose. My co-workers view dick and bush (no pun) as murdering evil pro corporate warmongers who are stealing all of the oil in the middle east. When asked, they all said that a democratic president wouldn't try to kill someone on purpose but a republican would. Esp. one in the Bush cabinet.
Of course, Vince Foster may have said otherwise.....if he had not have been murdered!
okcmco

Old 02-17-2006, 10:14 PM

One report I heard was he had a pellet in his heart and it caused him to have a minor heart attack. Probablly to get more tax payer dollars. I don't mean to make light of this accident, just glad the injuries weren't more serious. I've been around some close calls in years past but no blood shed. Just glad I can laugh about it now. Just reminds us that safety is a full time job!
Old 02-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

Well said gamedog. Yes accidents do happen, which nobody likes to see! It can happen to the best of hunter. I just about had one happen to me on a quail hunt in Texas years ago. Not my fault, but this guy came out running in front of my gun as quail were getting up in front of me. Just caught the top of his head so held on the shot. I did give him a good cursing out for doing that. Zeak