Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Browning BT-99 >

Browning BT-99

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Browning BT-99

Old 01-31-2006, 06:23 PM

Default Browning BT-99

I was wondering if anyone might have a BT-99 for sale?
Old 01-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Spike

Default RE: Browning BT-99

Take a look on Trapshooters.com and Shotgunworld.com

There is always a few for sale on there
Old 02-01-2006, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.jaquas.com/gunlist/default.asp

This place is amazing and the prices are better than many shops
Old 02-01-2006, 07:48 PM

My dad has one for sale. It's in good condition and he is asking $700 for it. This has the fixed full choke and the action is tight. I am located in Michigan.
Old 02-02-2006, 06:57 PM

sunnenman i e-mailed you with a couple questions. im intrested. just e-mail me back.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

If you can wait long enough (Aug.8-16) go to the Grand American Trapshoot in Vandalia, Ohio. You can stop at Jaqua's on the way there or back. The Grand has over 1 mile of vendors, many sell shotguns and accessories. You can also take the gun you are looking at and shoot it at the practice traps, all you need to do is leave your I.D. and purchase some shells at the field. I have made some great buys at the Grand, make sure you stop at the Bob Allen outlet booth for some great buys. I havent been for a couple years since I quit shooting competively, but it was a great place to shop. There is another shop in Tipp City just north of Vandalia called the "Old English Gun Shoppe" they usually have a booth at the Grand. www.shootata.com
Old 02-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: rcgerchow

If you can wait long enough (Aug.8-16) go to the Grand American Trapshoot in Vandalia, Ohio. You can stop at Jaqua's on the way there or back. The Grand has over 1 mile of vendors, many sell shotguns and accessories. You can also take the gun you are looking at and shoot it at the practice traps, all you need to do is leave your I.D. and purchase some shells at the field. I have made some great buys at the Grand, make sure you stop at the Bob Allen outlet booth for some great buys. I havent been for a couple years since I quit shooting competively, but it was a great place to shop. There is another shop in Tipp City just north of Vandalia called the "Old English Gun Shoppe" they usually have a booth at the Grand. www.shootata.com
The Grand isn't in Vandalia, OH anymore. This year will be it's inaugral year in Sparta, IL. Just an FYI.