Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Browning 7mm >

Browning 7mm

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Browning 7mm

Old 08-19-2008, 07:35 AM
Spike

Default Browning 7mm

Getting older need a lieghter gun. Thinging of selling my Browing (Made in Belgum) 7mm Mag. Has the bear on one side and the ram on the other.
Was wondering what it might be worth. Have had gun dealer in my town give me a price. Was wondering what other people think it's worth. Thank You
Old 08-19-2008, 09:26 AM

Default RE: Browning 7mm

You need to give a little more of a description about the gun than Browning 7 mag.... that doesn't say much. Is it a BAR or A - Bolt or what ??? Is it stainless, or Blued ??? Length of barrel, What type of defects ( scratches on metal or dings in the stock ) it has ..... being made in Belgium, what year was it made. Is there any rust, or pitting ?? If it is blued, what % is the blueing ?? etc....

Old 08-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Spike

Default RE: Browning 7mm

It is a 7mm BAR, Blued barrel, normal wear, no dents in stock, no rust or pitting. as far as the year the only thing I can see is the serial number 53642 M70 I went on Browings web site and caint figgure it out for the serail number. I tried uploading some pitures and wont let me upload. I have pictures of the gun if any one is interested email me. [email protected] Arkansas Sportsman thanks for your help