Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Browning Micro Hunter >

Browning Micro Hunter

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning Micro Hunter

Old 09-30-2002, 09:49 PM

Default Browning Micro Hunter

I am interested in a .22 Hornet repeating rifle. The only one I have found is the Browning Micro Hunter. My question is do they offer this rifle in a left handed action? They did not (at least not that I could find) mention a list of what was offered in LH and what was not. If they do not, and without mentioning a custom maker, who can you think of that would offer a left handed action .22 Hornet repeating rifle. And if I must resort to a custom manufacturer, who can give me a good reference to build a lightweight, wood-stocked, Left Handed rifle preferably on a Winchester Action? Sorry to ramble, I will leave you to ponder now. Thank you for any replies.

"Clutz by Nature, Hospitalized by Fate..."

Pyral
Old 10-02-2002, 10:15 AM

Default RE: Browning Micro Hunter

Will someone at least tell me if it is at least offered a left hand action? Pleeeeaaasse?

Pyral
Old 10-02-2002, 09:04 PM

Here is Brownings web site. You can check to see if they offer a left hand 22 Hornet.

http://www.browning.com/homepage/index.asp

Hornet Man

Hornet Man
Old 10-03-2002, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pyral,I help a friend of mine at a gun shop sometimes.I looked at all of the available guns that I could find.I could not find a lefty .22 hornet.The only one I could find was righty Anschutz.I am afraid you might have to build your own.Maybe you can find a short action left handed Winchester somewhere and re-barrel it.I think you will have a better chance of finding an old Remington Model 788 in left hand.They are not that expensive,Are fairly easy to find ,And build extremly well.

BTW....Try a search at www.gunsamerica.com I think you can find one there.

Danville Va.LAST CAPITAL OF THE CONFEDERACY

Edited by - swampdog on 10/03/2002 07:49:08
Old 10-03-2002, 05:11 PM

Swampdog, thank you, thank you, thank you. You have been the most help for me out of everyone else. Thank you. I kinda doubt that Winchester makes a LH short action, I have looked for the last month and can't find anything anywhere. And I can easily settle for a Remington. Thank you again for your response.

Pyral