Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

finally

Old 09-28-2002, 01:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default finally

today my dad came home and he had a box for me! my browning buckmark! he got me the buckmark standard brand new!i cant wait to shoot it...it feels so great in my hand!...kinda dissapointed in only getting one magazine....but my dad loves having tons of magazines...so i will get one when i order my holster just to have for the range and practice drawing and such...(im not old enough to carry) i never felt a gun that just feels so natural in your hand...and it feels so balanced it feels great! i cant wait to shoot it!

Old 09-28-2002, 05:34 PM

Default RE: finally

Thats great Mauser. Let us know how it shoots. Me and my brother and thinking about getting one.

Guns cause crime, like flies cause garbage.
Old 09-28-2002, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have fun with it!

Extra magazines probably aren't too expensive, and if the magazine is anything like the Ruger MKII's, you should get a magazine loader too to save the fingers.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms... who's bringing the chips?
Old 09-29-2002, 06:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

going to shoot her today i cant wait! i will post here again after i do and let you guys know...magazines are about 20$ so i will probally get another one or 2...they are just like the ruger mags except the knob on the side is bigger so i think i can live without a loader..i used to load ruger mags as fast as my friend using a loader....it i find i need one i will get one...i am still amazed how good it feels in my hand!

mauser06
Old 09-29-2002, 02:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

whooo shot like a dream! it feels so smooth and shoots great! trigger is great...its pretty light and its really smooth...i didnt even have to adjust the sights...i set up a clay and shot it about 15 yds away so thats pretty good by me for a 22 pistol!..its a breeze to clean...i love it! and i dont think i need a loader it was easy.... i love my new toy!..after i was walking back to the truck after shooting the first mag out of it i was smiling ear to ear...my dad knew i was in love! if you are thinking about getting one and have the money i think its money well spent..great little gun!

mauser06

Edited by - mauser06 on 09/29/2002 15:18:08