Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

To Flhunter91

Old 02-19-2010, 12:50 AM
Dominant Buck

She seems to be making progress...she has a rare lung disease..
C7
Old 02-19-2010, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

glad to hear she is making progress chuck, great news.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Aaron..she is actually making TONS of progress..It's nice coming home to Thanksgiving type dinners everyday too. {-;
Old 02-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default Good News

That is good news about your wife. I had a question about tommorow. I was wondering what lures you would be focusing on so I can be prepared if I can get out.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey partner i actially feel like fishing right now...if we were neighbors we would be going.RIGHT NOW.so I need you to PM me your phone number..i wouldn't mind fishing with you some evening next week

OK if my son comes ..in which he probably will we will be simply bumping a worm to see what's going on..probably work the boat in the shore..this way I can see if there are any beds..Probably worm and look for beds..I will have a Horny Toad ready for good looking structure..That is probably it..Worm and Horny Toad..mostly just looking for beds..

WHEN my son dont come I flip and pitch..it's not fair to him if I flip and pitch when he's in the back of the boat..He likes to cast ..it's slower but you are covering more different depths..

Plan ..to cover alot of water looking for beds..Once I find beds..I use a few other lures..such as Spinnerbaits and crankbaits..

Last edited by Chuck7; 02-19-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Here's an excellent weather site..tells the weather daily evry 3 hours and wind direction...VERY HELPFUL I FISHING AND HUNTING..It's base is at Southeastern University..1/2 mile from me..moon phases as well

http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Lakeland.html

Right when you click on...look to the right..and under the day it will say hourly..click on hourly..

The moon phases are on the bottom of the home page...you can also type in any city..

Last edited by Chuck7; 02-20-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default Good to meet you

It was great to meet you in person. You seem to have a great deal of knowledge of that area. The website is also very helpful and interesting. I have been playing around with it.

Zach
Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Zach..I'm going back to the same spot we were at this eveing..I enjoy the quiet..I'll probably fish from 5:00 till dark...that is my #1 spot over all..on that side..but i have 5 very good spots..that place gets the least amount of pressure..folks just drive over top of it without stopping...lot of big bass have been caught and released form there..has all kinds of structure..and water depths..the fish are off..but I'll see what happens this evening..your welcome to join me..you have my number..

My son you saw,..Matt..we are going after specks tomorrow at Tenoroc..It was very nice meeting you too. you are only 1/2 the weight of my son.{ -: so we can both fish from my boat if you'd like..I like fishing before the new and full moons..Before this coming full moon I'll fish the entire week..I'm thinking the spawn should happen REAL SOON....I had one hit this morning..the fish was about 4-5 pounds..got real fiesty at the end and came unhooked.at the net.
God bless,
C7
Old 02-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Wenr back at 4:00 same spot..lost a 5 pounder at the net..but boated a 1 1/2 pounder..camera was dead so I video taped him..forgot to mention the date so the bass won't count
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNI6-j8Dq6k
Old 02-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default Good Job

That is great to see you got one. Did you catch it with a worm or something else. Also was it in the deeper hole or by the reeds. I would have gone but I work at Winn Dixie and I had to work tonight. But great job.

Zach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.