Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

To Flhunter91

Old 02-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Default To Flhunter91

I got your PM...I'd love to fish with you.I plan to take my boat to school as soon as the water warms up..a few days..You can follow me in your jon or fish with me..I 'll show you everything I know plus a few more local jon boat lakes..PLease sign up for the tournament. I'll have a camera on board to take pics..I know all the hot spots at Saddle Creek.Saddle Creek is only a 1/2 mile from where I teach at.
C7

Here;s my best Saddle Creek bass...8.2 pounds caught on a Bomber Crankbait.

Last edited by Chuck7; 02-17-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anytime

I am all for the tournament. It sounds like fun. I would love to go anytime with you my boat or yours. Whenever you want to just message me and Ill get back with you. I'll have to start bringing my camera now to take some pictures. See ya later

Flhunter91
Old 02-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Dominant Buck

I'll show you everything I know..I have one more awsome spot for huge bass and a very good speck / crappie lake as well..These are all jon boat only lakes..I'll PM ya my cell phone number..once the temp gets a little warmer..I'll be fishing alot in the afternoons..My son usually fishes with me on Sat. he's a big boy but a Christian as well..He has a Kyac someone left with him..I have a few more friends with Jons..Maybe in the future we can have our own tourny..10.00 a piece or whatever..I will put you on fish ..The weather is really tough now BUT anyday the spawn should happen..when that happens..be prepared for some serious fights..
Please keep all my spots a secret as we will be having money tournaments there.{ -: eventually...all of the contestants are serious fishermen..Competition is tough..
Old 02-17-2010, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'll keep it secret

That sounds amazing. Just thinking of the fish is exciting. The jon boat tourney would be fun. See ya later

Flhunter91
Old 02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Zach,
What part of Lakeland are you from?

I 'm only 4 miles from Saddle Creek ..I live near Grove Park and across the road from Southeastern University..
Old 02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default North Lakeland

I am 15 minutes away from Saddle Creek. I live across Lake Gibson highschool. By Sandpiper Golf course.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Dominant Buck

10-4 gotta go to bed right now..been a pleasure talking with ya..

I've fished Lake Gibson a few times last year..very big lake..kind of too big for our boats..and the bass were very small..

My brother in law lives around the corner from ya on Marcum road and my son lives at Carlton Arms by the Mall..Do you hunt at the Green Swamp? If you shiner fish I got a VERY GOOD lake about 15 minutes from your house..

C ya tomorrow man..
C7
Old 02-18-2010, 02:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Some quick questions

1. Are you a student?

2. Are you pulling your jon with a trailor or back of a truck..reason i ask it would be easier to cast if we both were in separate boats..otherwise I'll use spinning tackle to keep from snaging you..PLUS flipping / pitching is not fun from the back of the boat..However ;we can fish close the entire time..

3. What kind of bass tackle do you fish with ..what kind of reel , rod , and line??

ALSO ..if you have any questions for me please ask..
Old 02-18-2010, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

FLhunter91....Take a notebook, you could potentially learn a lot
Old 02-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Aaron..but if I was that good I'd be making money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.