Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 2007 Tournament Winner >

2007 Tournament Winner

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

2007 Tournament Winner

Old 07-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: July ...semi finals

indy83,
maybe you can come up with some better rules next year. All I know is ..the rules were posted..We all agreed . They should be enforced or there is no sense having rules. For me...I have my stuff all ready so the fish can be released as quickly as possible. The date is on my hat, I have the photo taken and then weigh and release,,
Chuck7
Old 07-26-2007, 01:55 PM

So If I had wanted to I could have just taken pictures of myself in May holding bass with a piece of paper saying it was July? Seriously if you think this rule is that important you can keep the tournament and win because no one from the North is taking part. Congrats... I'm done.

I also just read over the rules and it looks like your fish don't count either! Because all pictures must have your forum name somewhere in the picture I believe that your entries are just as invalid as mine and as a man that loves to follow rules (no matter how dumb they are) to the extremes then I guess you must throw out all the fish you caught for the semi's. Sorry bud but rules are rules.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Dominant Buck

"Seriously if you think this rule is that important you can keep the tournament and win because no one from the North is taking part. Congrats... I'm done. "
Indy...

How do you know what the other 3 guys are doing from the north.?.Sorry you feel so bad Indy.

Concerning your accusation about me not having my name in my photo...YOu only need a name if you are not in th epicture. You may want to reread the rule..

You do NOT need to be in the picture, but if your not, the fish must be laying on a measuring board/stick/tape in the picture, and your user name must be in the picture somehow (recommended that you bring a peice of paper/marker)Josh

C7
Old 07-26-2007, 05:40 PM

I'm still out... unless you can recognize a dumb rule if you see one then I really don't feel like putting the effort into this. And others from the North have already stated they aren't going to fish until august. Sorry you feel like you have to be the rule nazi but I have never followed rules that were so obviously stupid and I refuse to start. Might as well make a rule stating your ding-a-ling must be hanging out in all pictures just to prove it is a real picture. I still think its funny you take a picture of the scale trying to prove your bass weighs what you say it weighs. A) you can't read it, B) its not like we wouldn't of taken your word for it, C) you just spent a minute of time keeping that fish out of water in hot florida weather. It may swim away from the boat but that stress you put on it might still kill it. If anything think about the fishery you so luckily get to utilize and remember that you aren't the only one who gets to fish there and they would appreciate it if you were a bit faster at the release instead of worrying about following rules. I'm done arguing this topic say what you want if you are going to act silly about a online tournament that is just for fun then I'm going to fish and not worry about following every rule or fishing with a post it stuck to my head.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm still out... unless you can recognize a dumb rule if you see one then I really don't feel like putting the effort into this.
When you joined the contest you agreed with the rules. The same ones every one of us agreed to. The time to ask questions is before the rules were made final. I am not sure what this all supposed to do with everything when you had already agreed to it to begin with.. MyselfI haven't had much chance this week to come on here with a nephew dieing and then my wife had an uncle pass away and everything else going on.I still accept the fact thatI had agreed to the same rules everyone on this tourney had agreed to. I still will be posting a pic as I enjoy getting away from it all and relaxing my way, that is being out and enjoyingthe great outdoors. Win, loose, or draw I am going to enjoy it regaurdless..
Old 07-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Dominant Buck

One more 8 pounder my friends.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

The camera I am currently using didn't show my name tag but here goes..
1 lb. 8 0z small mouth

Old 07-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

And my first ever largemouth bass I caught today

2lbs. 3 ozs.

Old 07-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Dominant Buck

The camera I am currently using didn't show my name tag but here goes..
Phil

Nice fish Phil..and beautiful scenery.You didn't need a name tag anyway if you are in the picture..Thanks for getting that date in there. Well, I reckon I'll be spending the first 2 weeks of August trying to put some bass on here.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hang on cause normally August is the best month for bass fishing up here. The water is generally warmer during August! IfI have those largemouths figured out up here I may not beat you but, you may have a job on your hands to keep ahead ....

Quick Reply: 2007 Tournament Winner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.