Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 2007 Tournament Winner >

2007 Tournament Winner

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

2007 Tournament Winner

Old 07-06-2007, 08:40 PM

Default RE: July ...semi finals

I really don't think it is necessary to have th whole month and year somewhere in the picture... if you really want to cheat to win some tournament that doesn't mean anything then fine by me! On other note I will be lucky to have one fish for july because I don't have time to fish so I pretty much forfeit.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I relly don't think it is necessary to have th whole month and year somewhere in the picture... if you really want to cheat to win some tournament that doesn't mean anything then fine by me!
Indiana

Sorry to hear that Indiana. I wished you would have said something earlier. Josh has been very flexable with the rules and dates. I hope you like your new place where you have moved . Hunting season will be here before you know it.
God bless,
C7
Old 07-07-2007, 04:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

On other note I will be lucky to have one fish for july because I don't have time to fish so I pretty much forfeit.
I am sorry to here that also, but please realize it is all in fun my friend.. Like what would the chances of me getting a big large mouth bass that would tip the scales up here? Up here it is mostly small mouths and any over the 5lb. mark is a trophy fish, and only 1 lake here with large mouths and the biggest to date has been 1 10lbs. So when you can just get out and enjoy it..
Old 07-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Dominant Buck

I am sorry to here that also, but please realize it is all in fun my friend.. Amen Phil..I actually hope Buffdmac beats me.. I'm taking him out twice to Lake Fish Hook.Like what would the chances of me getting a big large mouth bass that would tip the scales up here?Up here it is mostly small mouths and any over the 5lb. mark is a trophy fish, and only 1 lake here with large mouths and the biggest to date has been 1 10lbs. So when you can just get out and enjoy it.. Amen...The extreme opposite happens to me during hunting season. Some of you guys see alot of deer. I saw one doe from my stand last year...and she busted me..
And...I hunt alot.

[align=right]
[/align]
Old 07-07-2007, 06:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Must be the way the camera took the pic as it sure doesn't look like it in the photo........ Phil

Yeah..the way Josh is holding the mouth it does look like a largemouth..but the scales look like smallmouth. Good eatting size.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

2 lb 5 oz

3 lb 6 oz total

Old 07-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Dominant Buck

Almost Heaven ..West Virginia,

Looks gorgeous up there...deer country.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:31 PM

I'm out... I'd rather my fish live a happy healthy life
Old 07-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Dominant Buck

The date rule was not mine ..but Josh. We all read the rules when we started. I only checked in your 4 pounder.
C7
Old 07-26-2007, 10:51 AM

so i have the option of letting the fish die on the bank while i go back to my house and get a piece of paper for some stupid rule or release said fish who isn't even that big on the thought that the people on this site are sane enough to make the correct choice. If the latter isn't correct then just don't count my first one either because I'm out... I'd rather get the fish in as quickly as possible then dick around with a piece of paper.

Quick Reply: 2007 Tournament Winner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.