Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Feedback
 Great transactions/ bad experience? >

Great transactions/ bad experience?

Community
Feedback Exchange information about your transactions, both positive and negative.

Great transactions/ bad experience?

Old 03-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default Great transactions/ bad experience?

I've bought a muzzleloader from a guy in NEW YORK. Everything work good, he shipped the gun very fast, as soon as he got my cashiers check.

On the other hand my brother had a bad experience buying from here. A couple months ago he bought a bow from a guy here. After he paid the sellerby Paypal. The seller keeps on b/s about shipping. At first he said that he shipped the package to us and it got return him. So we ask for the tracking # and he started b/s that he lost the track# or maybe it was in his wife's car and he will call us back. After 2 days he didn't called us back so my bro called him and he wouldn't answered his cell phone any more for about 4 days. So we report the transaction to Paypal and filed an item not not recieve. After that he sure picked up his phone fast, one ring and he picked it up. He said that he will shipped the package as soon as possilbe, a week later it got to my door. Everything worked out fine but all the hassles, calls and it took about a month to get it. I wouldn't want this to happen again or to anyone.

I wouldn't buy anything here if I haven't talk to the seller and asks questions: like shipping, pictures, his address, his name, why he wants to sell it, etc.... If he studder on some questions you ask him, then ask the same question later on in the conversation. To everybody, Just be careful who you buy it from. Take your time on purchasing stuff on the internet and do your research before buying.