Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Public Land Forum

Old 01-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Public Land Forum

how about making a forum for hunters who hunt public land? there are arguements in here too many times about ethics and legalities between hunters that have the luxery of hunting private land/leases where QDM is in effect. however, those of us who hunt public land get frowned upon for shooting legal bucks that are not up to others standards. lets face it, if you're hunting public land/management area's, you have to play with what you're dealt!

plus, hunting public land/management area's are alot different then hunting private land or leases. we are not only dealing with the same issues as everyone else BUT we are also dealing with over crowding (by other hunters), below average deer herds/quality and usually can not afford to spend as much money as everyone else....hence hunting on public land rather than expensive leases.

just a thought, what's everyone else's opinion on this?
Old 01-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Public Land Forum

100% agree. Great idea
Old 01-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Camo,

I only hunt private land, but don't own enough to worry about "rack management" even if I gave a damn about it.Ithink that you have the right to fill your tag and the hell with what other folks say about the size of the rack or sex. I would hate to see folks like you feel like you are beingcriticized to the point that you have to create your own special section. But, like i said, I don't do public land and if you all really want a special section, then I hope that the moderators give it some thought.
Old 01-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

I agree camo...it's a great idea!!!