Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 working on getting atv's for disabled hunters >

working on getting atv's for disabled hunters

Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

working on getting atv's for disabled hunters

Old 02-08-2005, 06:54 PM

Default RE: working on getting atv's for disabled hunters

hi all, i'm buns, disabled from m. s. i use gulf cart to get around my home pa moun tains, use polaris ranger to go to woods. one good machine, grate for disabled hunt er. allso, my friend put floor and rails onmotorcycle trailer. put uprights to putt camo tarp on for rain / snow off. got trypod seat swivels with back & arm rest on, arm in front to hold rifle, looks like turet on tank. put propain tank, heater to help stay warm. grate for any handycaped or older hunter. i will put info on cuttin, guting, hanging deer the right way. meat cutter by trade. gun dealer since 1952. want to h elp anyone i can. [email protected] STAY HEALTHY.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:20 PM

Welcome Doll glad to have you here a bunch of great people on this forum. I am glad to hear you have solved you problem about getting around in the woods.Some of us still have to hunt from our cars as we dont have enough funds to purchase what we need but we make do and sometimes complain about it but thats what this forum is for we all get together and visit about our problems and succeses. I for one would really like to know how to butcher a deer the right way, I just start cutting in ni certain way but I cant afford to have it processed and at least its edible. Jimmy
Old 02-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Typical Buck

Hi DOLL,
Welcome to the Disabled forums. Too bad you are not in my neck of the woods, would like to have a gun dealer and processor nearby.

Welcome again.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:35 PM

Hey There Onebullet, how you makeing out on the ATV's. I hope everthings going good for you.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Spike

Default Recently disabled!

I am recently disabled and my wife is also! We love to hunt and an ATV would really give us lots more freedom! There is no way we could ever purchase one as most of our money is spent on medical bills! Any help would be a God send! Jeffery Falin [email protected]
Old 10-20-2014, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I get disabled when I see

the prices on those ATV's.
Good luck to the disabled. Sometimes I've been temporarily disabled and unable to hunt.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:42 AM
Spike

I have thought of using an ATV, to hunt, But in Pennsylvania where I hunt, the state restricts where they may travel. seems to be more flexibility for someone in a wheelchair.

David