Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Spot Lights monster 2004 buck Team #7 >

Spot Lights monster 2004 buck Team #7

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Spot Lights monster 2004 buck Team #7

Old 02-14-2005, 08:30 PM

Default RE: Spot Lights monster 2004 buck Team #7

ORIGINAL: Spot Light

Sorry again about having no pictures with the deer in the field with my bow. I guess this contest is based on honesty and I am being honest with my deer and the scores.

I couldn't be happier that you got in here and posted your pics bud. First of all it is a freaky cool rack and congrats on taking him........I bet you had fun scoring that nightmare

At least you got him.......thanks for the effort.

Good job Team 7
Old 02-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Dominant Buck

That's a fine deer. I think HNI owes you big time. He sure did kick up a lot of hits in the last month.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Fork Horn

Ouch!!! looking at all the "Heat" my team has been taking on my account, I guess I owe an explanation. I use a friends computer and do not get a chance to get on it very often, also that as you can see that the deer is so small and the fact that there are no pictures of it with me and the deer with my bow. I honestly wasn't going to post it untill I herd from my teamates that I should try to put the pictures on anyhow. it wasn't because I was "lazy" or didnt care about the contest, I just felt that It would not be accepted. So thanks guys/gals for sticking up for me and all for holding in there.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Spot Light

Ouch!!! looking at all the "Heat" my team has been taking on my account, I guess I owe an explanation. I use a friends computer and do not get a chance to get on it very often, also that as you can see that the deer is so small and the fact that there are no pictures of it with me and the deer with my bow. I honestly wasn't going to post it untill I herd from my teamates that I should try to put the pictures on anyhow. it wasn't because I was "lazy" or didnt care about the contest, I just felt that It would not be accepted. So thanks guys/gals for sticking up for me and all for holding in there.
You don't "owe" us or anyone else anything man............congrats again on your buck. I could have (and maybe should have) avoided all the "heat" by revealing your bucks size when you contacted me on Feb 8th and told me about it.................I'm glad I didn't because it revealed a lot about some of our fellow hunters......some good, some bad........but at least it was the truth.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations Spotlight!! It's good to see that you had a successful season. It was a pleasure being part of such a great team like team 7. I'd also like to give a big Congrats to those boys on team 8. Great job fellas!! Although I didn't take a buck with my bow this year, I had a great time being a part of this contest and I hope everyone else did too. Hopefully next year, I'll contribute a little more by tagging out on a buck.