Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Non-Typical" (3) Thread >

Official Team "Non-Typical" (3) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Non-Typical" (3) Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 07:07 PM

Default RE: Official Team "Non-Typical" (3) Thread

Well first buck finally entered. Looks like were in a 2nd place tie now. Whose got a 145" buck to keep with the new leader?

Good luck DWD
Old 09-28-2004, 10:23 PM
Typical Buck

I thought yours was going to be this weekend!!

Where do you hunt on the border?
Old 09-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

this is the longest week ever... As if awaiting opening day isn't enough, I have a project a test and a paper to write before I go. Then I have a test and a paper due on monday. I'm planning on leaving thursday night for the woods. Looks like I will have to manage my time wisely... Like having the book open for the midday hunt. I can't sleeeeeeeep!
Old 09-28-2004, 11:38 PM
Typical Buck

It has been a long time - but I do remember that well. Good luck getting everything done before you leave! You will be ready for some time in a tree! Good luck hunting this weekend and with your paper on Monday also.

Mike
Old 09-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

alright guys, I'm gettin ready to take my test then it's off to NW oklahoma. I won't have a computer up there so I will post when I get back. Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:39 AM

Have fun man...I won't be hunting this weekend. Going to visit my friends at their college. Should be a good time.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck guys, I'm heading back to North-Central Kansas after work tomarrow, and heading out hunting early Saturday Morning. I'm am getting pumped to get out. It'll be the first time to set in a stand since last year, so who knows what is going to happen.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:25 PM

I can't wait to sit in a tree stand, but it looks like I'm going to have til Monday. I've been trying everything to get out of this birthday party, but it doesn't look good. So, Monday morning just as this cold front rolls in I'll be in a tree stand waiting for the first mature animal to walk by. Good luck to all you that are already hunting.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:00 AM

How did everyone do this weekend? Not much happeneing down here in GA. I hope someone is seeing something.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:27 AM

Today was my first morning out. I had a small buck under my stand at a little past 7am. I thought it was a doe and started to draw my bow when HE lifted his head and I saw a small rack on him. I figured it was going to be a good day but that was the only deer I saw. Tomorrow I'm headed to a different county where the doe are plentiful. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Non-Typical" (3) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.